Chelsea v Swansea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
Can't watch the vid as the PL has already removed it cause of copyright on that link. But there's the reason why I don't think strikers should be allowed to tackle

I can't get my head round the tackle, its just so so so so needless

Can't watch the vid as the PL has already removed it cause of copyright on that link. But there's the reason why I don't think strikers should be allowed to tackle

it was ridiculous, really was.

Well deserved red card for Torres... Can't see why he had to make the tackle that harsh?

I reckon this is a blessing in disguise for Chelsea. I didn't watch the match, but with Drogba back and scoring, surely that can't be a bad thing for Chelsea?

What was he thinking...?

I'm not trying to rile up Chelsea fans here but....

Where on earth are his brains? You're 2-0 up, there is no need to go diving in like that. Idiotic from him.

I can't get my head round the tackle, its just so so so so needless

Well deserved red card for Torres... Can't see why he had to make the tackle that harsh?

Although it was a definate straight red card being at the game i can definatly see why he made the challenge. Just before he scored we started signing his song randomly and he repaid us with his goal. His song then went on and huge cheers and clapping everytime he got the ball and after his goal he started looking like the Torres of old. He looked charged up and enjoying his football and the tackle wasen't intentional but just because of pure excitement and buzzingness (new word) if you get my point. Its annoying because it seems as if everytime he looks as if he is getting back to his best something else happens and could knock him down. Im sure he will start in Valencia along with Mata (hence why he was bought off) but it is a huge shame he will miss 3games but deserved.

It was a huge downer on a day that was very good for us, we proved for the 2nd time this week that we can still dominate football matches against PL opposition with 10men and that is something very special indeed. Atmosphere was absolutely buzzing today in the MHL where i was and its the reason why its the only place i will sit, great win and performance today and capped with a Drogs goal which is always a special moment.

I am pleased with Torres that he got on the scoresheet for the second game in a row today but I am very annoyed with him about the red card. Fully deserved red and now unfortunately for us as soon as he has started hitting form he will now miss the next three league games.

Back