Chelsea v Wigan Athletic/Manchester United v Stoke City

RobsonUtting

Reaction score
Today, the title is decided. Depending on today's results, either Chelsea or Manchester United will lift the Premiership trophy.
Discuss these two league-deciding fixtures here.

(Kick off for both games is 4PM GMT)

Well Chelsea are going to win the title and United will finish as runners up.

I think FourFourTwo might actually cry that you've beaten him to making this thread.:O

Hopefully wigan will do us a favour and we'll do our job.|)

Only just realised FourFourTwo is banned.XD

Last edited:
I'd love to see Wigan take points off Chelsea obviously-they've done it before, and all the pressure is on Chelsea.

Realistically tho I can see both us and Chelsea winning by a few goals :(

I think FourFourTwo might actually cry that you've beaten him to making this thread.:O

Hopefully wigan will do us a favour and we'll do our job.|)

He's made enough threads in his time methinks. :D

By the way, the reason I didn't wait for BBC is because the Sunday Football thread would be filled with Chelsea/Man Utd and others might not be happy with that, so that could be to discuss the other clubs in the league, and also, the respective Chelsea and Man Utd threads would be filled with the other team as well, so it would be off-topic the entire time.

Optimism and fighting spirit from Ryan Stubbs there.

i lost the optimism and fighting spirit when chelsea bound gerrard gifted you the title, i just dont see your lot dropping points again wigan, but if you do.... i shall be celebrating even more tonight to end a already great week for myself

i lost the optimism and fighting spirit when chelsea bound gerrard gifted you the title, i just dont see your lot dropping points again wigan, but if you do.... i shall be celebrating even more tonight to end a already great week for myself

gerrard didnt gift us the title, whoever wins it would have won it because they were the more consistant team over the 38 games. its just an easy excuse for utd supporters to use thats all. lets be honest are we that suprised that chelsea beat liverpool??

Even if United win they will only receive a replica trophy today the real trophy is at Stamford Bridge as they are clear favourties

if chelsea dont win oday i really dont think i will be able to handle it im desperate for us to get the win come on chelsea please dont throw it away now

gerrard didnt gift us the title, whoever wins it would have won it because they were the more consistant team over the 38 games. its just an easy excuse for utd supporters to use thats all. lets be honest are we that suprised that chelsea beat liverpool??

of course he didnt.