• Chelsea

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Blackpool

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God i'd love to see Blackpool scrape it 1-0, Surely Chelsea aren't invincible. Fair enough Ancelotti has turned them into a real footballing team but they can't just keep smashing people.. there has to be an upset sooner or later!

Fixture fixing?! Oh god that's rich coming from a United fan.

i said i dont believe it if you read what i said, i just question the way fixtures come about, we have had Everton away, you on Sunday etc you have had City away, Arsenal at home and us on Sunday, Arsenal have had you away... Chelsea have had no one.

Confidence is a good thing..We just need to keep on winning and I am sure all Chelsea players have enough brain cells to rub together to know that they will probably not maintain a 100 percent record all season so they should not be too overconfident

Fixture fixing?! Oh god that's rich coming from a United fan.

Coz we had to play tough away games after every champions league game last time. Or we hardly played championship team in the FA cup in the past 3 years bar Leeds..?

5-0 Chelsea.

Drogba x2
Anelka
Alex
Malouda

Should be a win for us, the real test comes next weekend against City away.

Lucky bastards: West Brom, Wigan, Stoke, West Ham, (Zilina), Blackpool.

Couldn't be much easier, but these spankings will give the team so much confidence going into any relatively difficult match they might encounter on the way. Hopefully they'll get complacent eventually :'(

West Ham away, Wigan away - Games Arsenal dropped points last season. How can they be lucky?

I think blackpool will have to work extremely hard to get anything out of the match but as always we will go there to win and will take the game to chelsea. final score 3-1 chelsea

Don't have faith in Blackpool to do anything at all.

5-0 Chelsea win.

Chelsea 6-0 Blackpool

Drogba x2
Malouda x1
Anelka x2
McEachran x1 (if he plays, just for his confidence)

Coz we had to play tough away games after every champions league game last time. Or we hardly played championship team in the FA cup in the past 3 years bar Leeds..?

Are you seriously suggesting the fixtures are fixed against Man Utd?

If chelsea win i hope its only Anelka that scores the goals so i rack up the fantasy league points :$

i don't like predicting Chelsea games but i will today. I think we will win 4-0 with 2 goals from Drogba, Malouda and Terry.

Chelsea 4-0 Blackpool
Chelsea 8-0 Blackpool if they score within the first 5 minutes

Back