• Everton Win - Extra Time

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Chelsea Win - Penaltys

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Everton Win - Penaltys

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no saha, so goin for a 2-1 Chelsea win, but the Toffees will (hopefully) perform a lot better than last time and fight til the end. The fans deserve a much, much improved performance after last time

This is a pretty bad game. Hilarious dive from Ramires earlier, rightly booked. Howard pulled off a couple of nifty saves just now though.

don't know why Everton insist on playing Fellaini he is the problem for them, prances about the field like a big fairy, has no strength what so ever, they need to start buying players with balls. He's not premier league standard, far from it

don't know why Everton insist on playing Fellaini he is the problem for them, prances about the field like a big fairy, has no strength what so ever, they need to start buying players with balls. He's not premier league standard, far from it
Admit it, you're just jealous of his afro.

To be honest Chelsea deserve this, it's just not been there day. Tim Howard has been superb

It wouldn't be an FA cup tie if there wasn't a late, controversial disallowed goal. That was a ****** close call.

Typical I knew he would have scored when I slated him, its bad karma lol

shame it was offside haha

Fellaini scores, but it's very closely offside! Draaamaaa

I just don´t know the reason that in Europe, the players,coachs or both,insist in
crosses in the borders,I don´t know the reason to play so open...

how do you rate this McEachran then, ive never seen him play but heard the name sprout up before