Chelsea vs Fulham - 10/11/2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 2K
Good goal from Essien, Kalou is hurting Fulhams backline so much today and we proberly deserve to be 2-3 nil up. Looking to kill this off early in the 2nd half UTC.

This Briggs guy's ok, not too bad, looks great for the future :)

That wasnt a red card.
And now with no Essien on Sunday, im tensed! :-/

for ***** sake we were poor in the 2nd half, our passing was shocking. Backs against the wall defending for the last 10minutes Fulham done much better in the 2nd half. Kalou if taken all his chances would have scored 8 goals, big win for us though and well played Fulham. The Essien red was proberly just deserved but in a way a little harsh.

He went in with two feet. Deserved red.

Briggs was very good today. Unlucky not to get a point.

ffs essien what was the need to dive to the ball two footed :( his out for the next 3 games now:( and two of them are tough away games birmingham and newcastle.

From what I could see, Fulham deserved a point based on the last quarter hour or so.

Hadn't heard of Briggs before, but will remember the name. He looked solid.

****** Essien.

If I didn't think he was so great I'd be hurling expletives.

Last edited:
Briggs looked good going forward but was abit suspect at the back, Kalou had alot of joy against him today and it was Anelka he would have had a hatfull.

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

This result looks much better now back to 4 points clear!!!

Good result for Chelsea. Mixed game for Essien by the looks of it.

Too little too late I think. Dembele has looked lost the last few games and the team is crying is out for Bobby. Can't complain about losing at the Bridge though, at least we came out with a respectable scoreline. Gera should of started.

Good result for Chelsea. Mixed game for Essien by the looks of it.

He was proberly our best player, the red was proberly deserved but he was full of energy all day long. A little bit annoyed as he is in my dreamteam lol.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Too little too late I think. Dembele has looked lost the last few games and the team is crying is out for Bobby. Can't complain about losing at the Bridge though, at least we came out with a respectable scoreline. Gera should of started.

You were excellent in the 2nd half but its because we kept giving the ball away and full credit you kept making chances. Cech came to our rescue in the 2nd half a few times and really won us the 3 points. You always make it hard for us and always give me a ******* heart-attack lol.

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Chelsea have equalled their record of 9 home cleansheets in a row in the League.

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Im not 100% sure Essiens tackle was a red. I think Dempseys reaction gets him sent off because Essien didn't even get Dempsey and he reacted as if he did

stone wall red he jumped with 2 feet onto dempsey

The contact wasn't really there, but the intent certainly was.

Red card challenge unfortunately. Shame, because I like Essien, but a stupid thing to do.

Was disappointing to see Dempsey feign some pain with a few acrobat rolls. It's the sort of thing that happens in the game these days though.

Im not sure if it was a straight red thats all. He made no contact with Dempsey i think a yellow would have been justified and he would have been off anyway as he was already on a yellow. Its just **** he will miss 3 games and i wont get to see The Bison play on Sunday.

Back