Chelsea Wield Axe After There Most Succesful Season

legend10

Reaction score
Hi All,
Chelsea's left me red faced again but this time i've no job!

I won the Premier League And League Cup. I was on course for the final of the Champions League and then out of complete surprise i was sacked! I found it hard to believe but the statment just read the chairman deciede for change.

This alwasy seems to happen to me both previous clubs either sacking me or not renewing my contract condsidering i've won the primer league at both. Anyone else found themselves in this sticky situation, or is it just bad luck?

ask for a new contract about 3 months before yours is due to finish

this is bad luck matey... just try and repeat ure success.....im sure you will get another job

Yep Cappello sacked as England Manager so i've applied for that and i've declared intrest in the AC Milan Job but i'll just keep trying!

manage a harder team. Like QPR. If you get THEM Promoted. Theres NO CHANCE IN ****. They would let you leave ;)

lol .......................... sorry oops i mean ouch

try this i won everything bar fa cup (final) and they decided to give me a 0 budget
which meant joe cole left in a free cos he wanted to wait till the end of the season

prev season i sold malouda for 12m and kalou for 7m and bought villa 57m
so should have at least had 15m of the prev budget

i thougt i was the bollocks ........................ i issued an ultimatum for more money no more job

that happened in my game, except i wasnt chelsea, they sacked there manager, after winning the league and champs league

lol .......................... sorry oops i mean ouch

try this i won everything bar fa cup (final) and they decided to give me a 0 budget
which meant joe cole left in a free cos he wanted to wait till the end of the season

prev season i sold malouda for 12m and kalou for 7m and bought villa 57m
so should have at least had 15m of the prev budget

i thougt i was the bollocks ........................ i issued an ultimatum for more money no more job
Isn't that to do with the transfer embargo Chelsea have???

my embargo cause frank lampard to leave and roman sold and we got a buisnessman who drove us into administration if i were you keep away from Chelsea theyre bad rubbish.

good news, i've got a job ...... Plymouth Argyle in League 1
Promotion in two years to PL and i survive. Happy days.

I have only ever been sacked once on any fm and that was fm 2006 got sacked from chelsea took over spurs and won the champions league season after (signed torres on a free)