mahrk

Reaction score
okay, in my previous seasons, i've hardly ever sold players and stupidly left them to end of their contract (i don't know why)
so i'm just wondering who i should sell, second season.

All of them! especially Torres! Nah i guess it depends if your on version 11.3 and how much Roman is backing you with? Maybe try and sell the oldest players, like Drogba, maybe Terry and Lampard, if you can get 10mil + for any of them take it, if not maybe just hold on to them for their experience. Then try and sign the next generation of quality players with the funds? look at the Howedes or Hummels for replacing Terry. Maybe Coentrao for Ashley Cole, Canales, Hamsik, Badelj (and countless others) for replacing Lampard, i like giving Mcearchan some playing time, then someone like Sanogo, Babacar or Rossi to replace the Drog and maybe Anelka. Might be worth getting rid of Malouda aswell as he's starting to get on and try and sign someone like Elia or Mata. You'll be set for the next 5 years then, with Essien, Torres, Cech, David Luiz, Ivanovic and Mikel all reaching their peak! Just my 2 cents.