FMjoe

Reaction score
View attachment 235615 Roberto Di Matteo resigns due to "increase of Stress"

Many people now feel that now chelseas future relys on their next manager.

Many chelsea fans were asked who they would want and over 68% said: Marcel Desailly
Marcel Desailly
was then asked would he like to be manager and he describe the job as "any managers dream"
View attachment 235618

Will Chelseas future Be in Good hands?

Last edited:
sorry about the google bit at the bottom accident, please comment and any feedback would be great!

Marcel Desailly describes his best players!

View attachment 235637
Considering his age John Terry will always be quality and we as a club and as a community can trust him with anything. He has made mistakes which he totslly regrets and claims he wants to be England new captain under thenew manaer.

View attachment 235640

Juan mata was recently signed from club Valencia for roughly 23.5M and Manager Marcel Desailly claims hw will be their star midfielder will be a major part of the future for Chelsea football club. Juan Mata claims his transfer to chelsea as a "dream come true"

View attachment 235642

Petr Cech has been a major part of Chelsea football club and still is. Marcel Desailly has claimed that he is a world class GK and will be part of chelseas future. The fans have also voted him "the best chelsea goalkeeper in the last 30 years."
View attachment 235644

Fernado Torres will be in chelseas future no matter what! declares Marcel. Marcel also claims that his is by far their best striker and will score many goals this following season.

Last edited:
Thank you mate another few updates will be later today or early tommorow morning

Pre-Season Report
View attachment 235722
Marcel Desailly:
" Chelsea football club are proud to say thay we as a club have had a very good pre-season on and off the pitch. I feel our win to Fiorentina was the greatest and just showed all our strength of Chelsea.View attachment 235726
Marcel Desailly: "Chelsea football club needed to sell a lot of unworthy players or old players, The fans were disappointed over the sale of Didier Drogba but are now pleased that we have the next Didier Drogba, Seydou Doumbia.View attachment 235734
The striker featured in one of their freindlies and amazingly scored a hatrick!!

August Review
View attachment 235756
Marcel Desailly:
This month was decent for a start but was unacceptable against wolves and fulham. If we want top four we HAVE to win those games.

Positives:
Torres, Doumbia and lakaku all scored with Torres on 5 goals, Doumbia with 2 and Lukaku with 1.
Negetive: The loose to Wolves

Is any1 actually reading this

I am mate. I am actually doing a Chelsea save as well where Im pushing youngsters from the academy up to first team.I think you'll regret releasing Billy Clifford and Sam Hutchinson. Give Piazon and Kane a chance in the first team.

cheers m8 for the comment really appreciate it and yh piazon looks very promising

Kane is too, dont listen to the assistant. His best position is AMR but hes a beast DR as well.

ok cheers, just considering doing special posts on champions league, wat wud u think?

sorry to all reader but i just recieved the blue screen of death and now i have lost my save. if you want me to do a LLM story please message or say on this thread thanks.

tbh i just want thereaders happy so if you lot wantme to do another chelsea one or a LLM story can do whatever one the readers want me too.