Chelsea's Kakuta in Fulham loan

he is a very exciting player, looking forward to seeing him play :)

he just need games to play. he can just wait in the sub benches

he just need games to play. he can just wait in the sub benches

Mate, i believe he will get chances in fulham. hope he needs to get matured by playing more games and need to be good first team player for Chelsea in the New Season.

It's a good deal for us. Kakuta hasn't played much since stronger players are playing where he is so at Fulham he would get a lot more first team chances, meaning he would be a stronger player when he comes back..

hoping he gets a few games. big talent but needs some first team football and it needed to be in the prem because he's good enough. hopefully he'll come back and push malouda for a starting spot next season! shouldn't be too hard on malouda's recent form..

Just realised (I can't believe I forgot) but Chelsea had been banned by FIFA for breaking Kakuta's contract back in 2007, so they had been banned from signings till January 2011..
Hopefully his worth all that fuss

hoping he gets a few games. big talent but needs some first team football and it needed to be in the prem because he's good enough. hopefully he'll come back and push malouda for a starting spot next season! shouldn't be too hard on malouda's recent form..

Of course he has but should learn how to use talents and tricks by playing more games. i have seen many time, he is giving more to use tricks than wise moves. but of course i believe this deal could bring lots of experience to him by playing lots of games for a good EPL side and a good attacking minded manager.

Just what the lad needs in my eyes. I think he hasent got quite used to the physical side of the PL yet and he will feature more times for Fulham in this 5months than he would have done at Chelsea. There is no dout there is a real talent in lad and i think this is what he needs.