Cheltenham Festival 2010

Got 5-1 for Long run, came in to 7-2. Every horse I am backing is getting backed in today, thank God, i got the odds for them early on!

There are some good looking horses in the cup this year. couldnt pick a winner out of 5 really, but Im hoping for Kempes!

There are some good looking horses in the cup this year. couldnt pick a winner out of 5 really, but Im hoping for Kempes!

Brother has a large E/W bet on Kempes. :p

Haha, If i get rich, Im buying a race horse!
COME ON KEMPES!

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

ITS GOLD CUP TIME! love it

I've had a fiver on Kempes, 8/1 for a horse AP is riding! Worth a punt.

Long run, you beauty. I am not doing too badly today. On the fringe next and I am up by a couple of hundred! :)

Long run, you beauty. I am not doing too badly today. On the fringe next and I am up by a couple of hundred! :)

Im down by £35
What a run by Long run... brilliant race
Kempes jumped terribly... :(

Im down by £35
What a run by Long run... brilliant race
Kempes jumped terribly... :(

Long run actually jumped horribly, very good horse though. On the fringe to win the next.

Anyone got any tips for the next few races?

Not really, On the fringe looks good for the next though, I have twenty on it at 4-1, if it comes up, I am up by about 200 quid! :)

Baby run in the 1600 is an excellant horse. Won the same race last year, Will Twiston davies is a promising young jockey though, supposed to be better than his older brother Sam (who was the jockey last year)

Not really, On the fringe looks good for the next though, I have twenty on it at 4-1, if it comes up, I am up by about 200 quid! :)

Not doing too bad then!

Had a few quid on On the fringe, got it at 10/3.

Not doing too bad then!

Had a few quid on On the fringe, got it at 10/3.

Nope, was dissapointed with Sam winner earlier on though. Not bad, every horse I have done today have been backed in, it's normally the other way around, lucky I got the odds. Hope it does well, if not don't blame me. (K)

Edit: On the fringe is looking good so far :)

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Absolute *****, sorry Jack.

Last edited:
NOOOO!
Willie! :( unlucky bud! Great racing family!
Proud to go to school with Will and Sam. Both got great futures!

Tempted to put an E/W bet on Prince de seuil in the next :S

Shown a profit in the end :)

Put my bets on two weeks ago and I took the prices.

My only winning bets of the whole thing have been Long Run, £5 win @ 6/1 and Hurricane Fly, £5 win @ 11/2.

In the end, must have won about £20. Had a bad Wednesday and Thursday though and Baby Run cost me a few quid :(

The bookies have been a joke though all festival. The prices of the first two in the betting have come in in nearly every race. Very gutless.

Thank god I refrained from E/Wing Prince de seuil, it's gone out to 33's for some reason.