Cherries on top - Bournemouth in the Prem!

View attachment 893264
Bournemouth find themselves with a potential tricky tie against League one side Gillingham and with a special offer of buy one ticket get one half price for tonight's game seen a good pre sale and an expected sellout for tonight's game

View attachment 250467
"We have to be professional tonight and get the job done , I will be making a few changes to the team including today's loan arrival Andrea Lazzari from Fiorentina who we have just confirmed on a season long loan deal"

View attachment 250466

"I will be giving all the new players a run out and a few guys that are on the brink of the starting 11"

Match Report

View attachment 250465

A comfortable win in the cup with recent addition Nadir Ciftit making it two goals in two appearances with a slip at the back from the kick off from Gillingham defender Josh Hare allowed the Turkish forward one on one and he slotted home to give the home side an advantage

Harry Arter then saw a fantastic curled effort from just inside the box into the far post too all but wrap up the game for Bournemouth after only 10 minutes.

The only Blemish on tonight's result was Charlie Daniels Red card but it was not enough to stop the mighty mouth moving on to the next round

Man of the Match

Harry Arter

View attachment 250464
"It was a good game for us we came out like a house on fire with two early goals and then showed our stamina and resilience to hold on when Charlie went off"

Managers Comments

"I hope we can start all of our games like this one , We came out the traps very quickly and Nadir showed again if you put it on a plate for him he will put it away which is excellent and Harry also had a fantastic finish, It was a professional job from the boys and seen us avoid one potential banana skin"

View attachment 250382

The biggest game of Bournemouth's season so far with Arsenal coming to Dean Court in the first major test of the cherries survival hopes by showing what they can do against one of the Premier League Elite.

View attachment 250376

"I have respect for Bournemouth and what they have achieved , But I would expect that we should be too strong today"

View attachment 250372

"These are the days that the fans dreamed of, We need to make sure we give a committed performance and make sure we give our best for the support who have backed every part of this dream" - Gavin Miller

View attachment 250350

"We need to show that we deserve to be in this league and I know we can give arsenal a run for there money today" - Callum Wilson

Match Report

View attachment 250349
View attachment 250348

A hard working performance from Bournemouth seen them earn a point against A frustrated Arsenal side.

There was a shock on the cards when England U21 international Luke Garbutt curled home a fantastic free kick which left David Ospina with no chance with the pin point accuracy to send the home fans into raptures of jubilation.

The lead was short lived when Brazilian centre back Gabriel got onto an Oxlade Chamberlain corner and bullet past Adam Federici.

View attachment 250344

Man of the Match

Luke Garbutt

View attachment 250343

"It was a fantastic performance from the lads , We defended well and never gave Arsenal a second on the ball without hounding them , I think we deserved at least a point"

Managers comments

"What a result , That's what this was all about playing the big teams and showing tat we are no pushovers and can hold our own and that nobody can just turn up here an expect a result"

"Luke showed a real quality today and that's the reason we brought him here, He has the potential to go really far in this game and it's early day's but if i was offered the chance to keep him I would not think twice about it, But that's a long way"

Two great results there mate! especially the draw against Arsenal!

View attachment 250077

Transfer deadline day has come again and we have seen some big moves in the Premiership yet again this summer and here is a list of some of the biggest moves

View attachment 250079
  • Some of the key moves took place at Old Trafford where LVG has brought in Pjanic, Godin , Bender for almost 60 million total
View attachment 250074

Godin Will surely help shore up the leaky Defence for the red devils.

• Liverpool have finally completed the move for Southampton full back Nathaniel Clyne for 12.75 Million , Southampton picked up a ready made replacement for Clyne in Kyle Walker from spurs
  • Man City have signed experienced Italian International Lenoardo Bonucci From Juventus for a reported 18 Million
View attachment 250068

We can also give you a full update on the in's and out's on Premier League new boys Bournemouth

View attachment 250067

Now a few quotes from Bouremouth boss Gavin Miller

"I am happy with the business we have done , We have brought in which we feel are the right additions to our club, Which myself and Glen agreed we would not pay over the odds for any one individual and look to spend our Money wisely"

"Glenn Hoddle is someone who has been fantastic to work with as a Director of Football he has used his knowledge to pick up players like Salif Sane through his contacts and we feel Salif has the potential to go far in the game"

"Nadir looked like a gamble but we have a lot of faith that it will pay off he has been excellent in the games he has played in so far and already scored a few goals"

Some great business there overall mate, think you wont have a problem staying up

View attachment 249959

As difficult as it gets in the Barclay's Premier League today for Bournemouth with an away trip to Stamford bridge

View attachment 249958

"This will be a really hard game today , But I have told the boys to go out and fight and show what they are made of it and as long as they do that we can be proud of our effort." Gavin Miller

"These are the games you have to win at home if you want to be champions , It is not good enough beating Arsenal and then not beating one of the bottom teams" Jose Mourinho

Match Report

View attachment 249957

A tough earned victory for Chelsea saw a Nemaja Matic brace seal the win but the victory came late with Matic scoring in the 82nd minute to seal the 3 points.

Chelsea opened the scoring when the ball broke out to matic at the edge of the box from a corner and the Serbian Midfieder rifled the ball home low and hard into the bottom corner.

The champions looked to have everything under control until the 55th minute when Bournemouth Striker Callum Wilson broke away from John Terry when Salif Sane played the long ball over the top and the Bournemouth striker slid the ball through the legs of the on rushing Courtouis.

Heartbreak for Bouremouth came in the 82nd minute when Matic was left unmarked from a cross in by Diego Costa and a powerful downwards header sealed the victory for Chelsea.

Man of the Match

Nemanja Matic

View attachment 249956

Managers Comments

"I felt that we played really well and much like the Arsenal game we fought really hard and showed a strength in Character to come here and hold out own for 82 minutes and one lapse in concentration cost us the point today but we can take pride in our perforamnce!"

"We are currently in 14th and if we are able to keep performing like we did today I have no doubt in my mind we will stay up this year"

I know mate was gutted to concede in the last 10 minutes just as I changed to contain :(

View attachment 247384

In the latest installment of the Bournemouth Premier League campaign , The cherries entertain fellow newcomers Norwich City.

"We know Norwich well from last year , They are a well organised team and Alex Neil has got them playing some decent stuff , But these are the type of games we have to win if we want to stay up" - Gavin Miller

View attachment 247383
"We come here knowing that we will more than likely be battling with Bournemouth to stay up so we have to ensure that we do something to make sure that it is not easy for them , We come here to make it hard for Bournemouth as we know they like to attack so we have to be ready for some sustained pressure"

Match Report

View attachment 247382

View attachment 247381

In a game where Bournemouth dominated the game in most area's with over 60% possession and 23 attempts Bournemouth failed to find the net in which they will hope does not come back as a crucial missed opportunity.

Man of the Match

View attachment 247380On loan full back Luke Garbutt provided a lot of width and pressure on the Norwich defence and was unlucky to hit the post with a fantastic free kick.

Managers Comments

"We gave it our all and luck was not on our side , You get days like that in football but you just have to make sure that you learn from it and you do all you can to remove luck from the equation" - Gavin Miller