prinny

Reaction score
im Chester im currently in my 9th season i received back 2 back promotions all the way up to premiership now i am defending champions having 2 years in a row and also been offered England job to do alongside my Chester role.
i have also won 2 league cups and the jpt on my travels. wondered if anyone else has similar stories or want to know what tatic ive used all my seasons

Well that was a short story. Some pictures would be nice. :)

I think you missed the whole point of a story...

9 seasons should run to about 20 pages in my opinion, did you screenshot everything on your way through?

This is by far the 'best' story I have ever read, so in depth it's almost real!! :-/

You've posted this in the wrong place,
First of all, stories are usually from the start and a full season is usually detailed.
"I got back 2 back promotions to the Premiership and are defending champions and offered England job" is a bit bland. Go to the post your successes page or post some screenshots of the previous seasons. If you just post that you can be considered a liar and the sarcasm is unfortunately needed. I think you should post this somewhere else where you will avoid ridicule like you have just done. You have embarrassed yourself in front of FM Base legends, rookie mistake kid.

I think you should post this somewhere else where you will avoid ridicule like you have just done. You have embarrassed yourself in front of FM Base legends, rookie mistake kid.

Ridicule ? This is an online forum I'm certain he's not ridiculed by it and if anyone should be feeling embarrased it is yourself for calling people FM Base "Legends" no offence to anyone on this forum but after all it is a INTERNET FORUM people are hardly legends.

And if you check his information if his details are correct he's 26 so hardly a kid. Personally believe people take this place too seriously and complain too much about someone putting something in the wrong place it's hardly a crime, making fun of people/trying to make a mockery of someone online isn't exactly cool.

If he's lying or making it up big deal ? not doing anybody any harm.

edit: thread should probably be closed or moved to correct place by a mod.

Ridicule ? This is an online forum I'm certain he's not ridiculed by it and if anyone should be feeling embarrased it is yourself for calling people FM Base "Legends" no offence to anyone on this forum but after all it is a INTERNET FORUM people are hardly legends.

And if you check his information if his details are correct he's 26 so hardly a kid. Personally believe people take this place too seriously and complain too much about someone putting something in the wrong place it's hardly a crime, making fun of people/trying to make a mockery of someone online isn't exactly cool.

Well said Aldo, people forget theres a world outside fm base! This thread should be closed.

I'm against cyber bullying, I'm an ex-victim. Instead of legends maybe I should of put 'users with bigger reputations' and when you call a person kid you don't exactly have to be a kid. I considered the sarcasm to be a bit ridiculing but this page needs to be moved

This whole argument has become so pathetic. If people want to discuss things do it through private mail. I would love to have seen this persons seasons with Chester, maybe if people were a bit more polite then we could have seen a good story.