- Qualify for a Continental Competition
- Win a Domestic Trophy
- Win the F.A. Cup
- Win the Capital One Cup
- Win Premier League
- Win Continental Competition
- Win Champions League

Last edited:
I'm about half way through my first season, so I think I may play out the entire thing and then next season start updating on a month to month basis. I may do a midseason report too, we will see how much time I have today.

First shot at a review layout. Let me know what you guys think I should add/change

Layout looks superb !! Not a big fan of Chester though as they used to be a big rival to my home town Northwich :) good luck for the remainder of the season though !!

Wes Baynes i played him until the premiership with Chester. Awful stats but plays well! Ive retired from fm until fm14 is out. Online i won the Uefa cup with Chester without spending a penny on transfers/ loan fee. Joe Mckee main man

Wes Baynes who now plays for the team I support AFC Telford United, is a very good player on FM and in real life, gets alot of assists and is a good set piece taker. Keep it up with the updates mate looks a good story!

Layout looks superb !! Not a big fan of Chester though as they used to be a big rival to my home town Northwich :) good luck for the remainder of the season though !!

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words.

Wes Baynes i played him until the premiership with Chester. Awful stats but plays well! Ive retired from fm until fm14 is out. Online i won the Uefa cup with Chester without spending a penny on transfers/ loan fee. Joe Mckee main man

Wes Baynes who now plays for the team I support AFC Telford United, is a very good player on FM and in real life, gets alot of assists and is a good set piece taker. Keep it up with the updates mate looks a good story!

Baynes has been great for me so far. There is a noticeable drop in the quality of the defensive unit when I'm forced to give him a days rest.

I was on a severe slide at the time of this update though. 7 BSP North games without a win, it was ugly. But I can safely say we have moved passed that, I won the next 4 games all by a wide margin.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I always think about starting with Chester but always think it would be a bit too easy as they have a good reputation and can sign some real qaulity players.

I'll probably follow the above template for my season-end reviews from now on. Let me know what you guys think I should add!

Great 1st season it's nice to see my local team Altrincham following you into the skrill premier for next season ! Layouts gr8 keep up the good work

Great story so far mate, mildly shattered to see Boston Utd go down in rock-bottom, did some Summer Footy there when i was younger\

Great 1st season it's nice to see my local team Altrincham following you into the skrill premier for next season ! Layouts gr8 keep up the good work

Thanks H4ND, I appreciate the comments! Altrincham was a tough team to play, that's for sure.

Great story so far mate, mildly shattered to see Boston Utd go down in rock-bottom, did some Summer Footy there when i was younger\

Yeah they didn't do too well, but they beat Altrincham at the end of the year 3-0, which basically solidified me winning, so cheers to them!

I should have a season preview at some point today. I'll also update the second post at some point with year one history.

View attachment 467914

2013-2014 Season Preview

Off-season News

View attachment 467907

View attachment 467913

View attachment 467908

Transfer News

View attachment 467910

A couple key names to keep an eye on are Stevie Turkington and Anthony Jeffrey. Turkington is a young attacking midfielder which I unloaded a large portion of my transfer budget on, and Jeffrey was just released from Arsenal but has solid potential on the right wing.

View attachment 467909

2013-2014 Squad

View attachment 467912

I still have a hole in the striker position with Collins being really my only option. His performances in the first few matches will determine how aggressively I pursue striking help.

2013-2014 Tactic

IView attachment 467911