Chester | Road To Glory | 2014-15 | The Beginning

Lawton23

Reaction score
Chester - Road To Glory - Introduction

chester-fc.jpg

Hey guys, Welcome to my first ever Football Manager Story and my first ever
Road To Glory, So the aim of this Road To Glory is to get my local team "Chester"
to be one of the biggest and most well known clubs in the entire world!
I Know this is gonna be hard because we are starting off in the Vanarama Conference.
I Will update this post around 2 times a week maybe more if you are lucky, I would
also love it if you guys would help in this series and suggest me players along the way.

HscLr1x.png

P.s. I Got my inspiration for this post from a guy who did the same thing
but with Barrow instead, so thanks to him!​

Yes ! do it son i have fallen in love with Chester since i made a save im in 2020 2nd season in the premier league 10 games to go and im in 6 hope you make it that far and dont quit i will follow

do you wat me to post my transfer history? i manage to go up the divisions every year and did not spend a penny until the skt bet championship

Pre-Season 2014-15

So before I start the season I want to show the boards objectives for the first season.
I Will also show you guys my tactics that I have chosen and the training for the first season as well.
If you guys have any tweaks that you would like me to try and use then go ahead and comment
them and I will try them for sure.

Board Objectives
League - Have a Mid-Table finish,
FA Cup - Reach first round,
FA Trophy - Reach third round.

Tactics
I Have gone with two tactics that I think i will stick with
for home and away, both 4-3-2-1's.

Home - Away
2oJxFIs.png
IfMgwQa.png

SIr0izy.png

Training
I Wanted the Training to make the payers get used to the
tactic as fast as possible so it is based around that.

lP1OehZ.png

2uvXJoZ.png

6eG0ptw.png

Friendlies
I Left the friendlies to my assistant manager at the club because
I wanted to see how good he is. I Really shouldn't have done that because we did horrendous.

vWzVwOE.png

So that is my Pre-Season update done, if you want me to continue let me know,
If you want me to sign any players or staff that you think would help the side
then be sure to comment them below, other than that I really hope that our actual
season goes a lot better than our Pre-season.

do you wat me to post my transfer history? i manage to go up the divisions every year and did not spend a penny until the skt bet championship
That would be amazing, I really want to keep this going all the way to the prem!

Yes ! do it son i have fallen in love with Chester since i made a save im in 2020 2nd season in the premier league 10 games to go and im in 6 hope you make it that far and dont quit i will follow
**** Yeah Man! I live locally to chester and have never thought to use them on FM15 untill today!

That would be amazing, I really want to keep this going all the way to the prem!

will do once i get home and omg you made like the same exact copy of my tactics that i also named home and away this thread is giving me massive deja vu

Good luck mate! I've done this with Wrexham a few years ago, but never made a story! You from Chester?