Children and Brothers of Famous Players.

Thanks for all the replies guys, these should help a lot (H)

Can someone please tell me where I can get the database with Enzo Zidane in it, I have the 11.1.10 update, unless Ive missed something :S

Thanks for all the replies guys, these should help a lot (H)

Can someone please tell me where I can get the database with Enzo Zidane in it, I have the 11.1.10 update, unless Ive missed something :S
you need a custom db if im not mistaken :S

you need a custom database but hes at real madrid and i believe hes an attacking mid

the Sodje clan

Sam Sodje- Notts County
Akpo Sodje- Charlton Athletic
Efe Sodje- Bury
Onome Sodje- FK Senica

One I am sure you will want to include -

Thiago Alcântara(Barcelona). his father Mazinho won the World Cup with Brazil in 1994.

Andreas Laudrup is the brother of Mads Laudrup and they both are the sons of Michael Laudrup.

Andreas Laudrup (Michael Laudrup son (playing in danish club nordsjealland)) Has been in Castilla Left midfielder i think

Mads Laudrup (Michael Laudrup son (playing in danish 1. division club HB Koge if i remember correct) Central or offensive midfielder

lescott has a brother playing in L1 i belive Aaron his name also placios of spurs got 2 or 3 footballing brothers

Paolo and Cesare Maldini, but they're not around no mores :D All obvious ones have been said, it seems.