Joshboyle14

Reaction score
Ok im absolutly Useless at making tactics but i was wandering if anyone that is good could possibly make me a chile formation. I noticed they use a 3-3-1-3 attacking and tend to score whenever they play.
If anyone has any ideas how they can help please feel free to comment thanks ..;)

Oh :(

I thought someone had started a discussion about the legendary PSP game :'(

On topic: I'm not really sure, but KingEric's link looks a decnt bet.

Well I've been trying to emmulate Bielsa's tactics.
Chile uses these positions:

Maybe not that starting eleven, but they do use those positions.
Now, the tactic, let's try to put it into FM10.
It will look like this:

Team Instructions:
Bielsa tries to play in the way that Chile can control the game, and attack in a proper way.
It has a pretty high defensive line, fluid philosophy, and a quick tempo.

In FM I would say that Bravo's role is a sweeper keeper, which plays as a sweeper trying to cover the balls or interceptions the defence has missed.

The AMC would actually be an advanced playmaker (having Matias Fernandez, and Jorge Valdivia, I wouldn't even think twice about putting them as advance playmakers).

Two wingers in support, which try to support the attack at the maximum potential, and when they lose the ball, they go back and help the defence. (These to wingers will be key players either in the defence or attack)

DM i would put an Anchor man. because they stay in the middle, they wait, and in case the opposite team gets the ball, he's ready to defend.

1 Limited defender-covering, I like to put the centreback as a Limited Defender, which is the one who plays a simple-pass game, he will help the other ones by covering the other strikers, or wingers.

In the attacking, I would put a complete forward, and 2 poachers. (You could vary the centre forward, try with a Target Man, deep lying striker, complete forward, etc...)

That's it, idk if I helped you, but I've been researching it, wathing the matches of La Roja, etc... Hope I helped you :)

Well I've been trying to emmulate Bielsa's tactics.
Chile uses these positions:

Maybe not that starting eleven, but they do use those positions.
Now, the tactic, let's try to put it into FM10.
It will look like this:

Team Instructions:
Bielsa tries to play in the way that Chile can control the game, and attack in a proper way.
It has a pretty high defensive line, fluid philosophy, and a quick tempo.

In FM I would say that Bravo's role is a sweeper keeper, which plays as a sweeper trying to cover the balls or interceptions the defence has missed.

The AMC would actually be an advanced playmaker (having Matias Fernandez, and Jorge Valdivia, I wouldn't even think twice about putting them as advance playmakers).

Two wingers in support, which try to support the attack at the maximum potential, and when they lose the ball, they go back and help the defence. (These to wingers will be key players either in the defence or attack)

DM i would put an Anchor man. because they stay in the middle, they wait, and in case the opposite team gets the ball, he's ready to defend.

1 Limited defender-covering, I like to put the centreback as a Limited Defender, which is the one who plays a simple-pass game, he will help the other ones by covering the other strikers, or wingers.

In the attacking, I would put a complete forward, and 2 poachers. (You could vary the centre forward, try with a Target Man, deep lying striker, complete forward, etc...)

That's it, idk if I helped you, but I've been researching it, wathing the matches of La Roja, etc... Hope I helped you :)
Not sure about Jorge Valdivia but Matias Fernandez would be an ace Playmaker for the AMC role if you give him the right instructions :p

@chapman7: Yes, because in the game Matias plays way better... but in real life I totally prefer Jorge Valdivia as a playmaker. But you get my point ;)

Well i started a game with Forest first time in the championship and im gonna use this tactic for the whole season no matter what . so far 4 league wins and a cup win currently top :D ohh and were supposed to finish mid table so ill keep anyone posted that cares lol