Brava..................

Beaut by Villa.
Someone will get a red it seems.

I don't think Spain have turned up yet lmao

WTF!!!! that goal was so undeserved, Chile have been the better side in the opening 25 mins, good finish from Villa though.

Spain to win 2-1

estrada needs to come off before he is sent off...

iniesta gola

well I said it A red is shown

Very Harsh by the ref

Last edited:
Game over.

Chile have hit the selfdestruct button. I just hope they still make it through because they deserve it.

Game over.

Chile have hit the selfdestruct button. I just hope they still make it through because they deserve it.
to be fair estrada was making silly tackles. both spains goals have really come from chilean mistakes. feel a little gutted

Spain have been outplayed too, and Chile just gift them 2 goals.
thats the worst thing, they been the betterside, but they have just been stupid.

gooner jay, now you could see fab, if alonso cant carry on. xavi will drop back to alongside busquets, and fab will come and play a more driving role

The most unfair result..Chile utterly dominated the first 20 mins, adn should have been infront really..estrada shouldn't have got sent off ( but to be honest, he would have anyway before the game was up, but that wasn't even a tackle). If switzerland win, and spain hold on, I will be so mad. Chile do not deserve to go out

Unbelievable, Fernando Torres is arguably the best striker in the world and he dives like a little girl, absolutely stupid

Unbelievable, Fernando Torres is arguably the best striker in the world and he dives like a little girl, absolutely stupid
he was tripped. estrada was unlucky, but he should have gone for his second tackle anyway

Torres is certainly the biggest ***** in the world, I hate that ****** seriously.