initesta to the left

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

hop torres donest play again, he needs the summer off, after his injuries this season

The last 20 mins or so were extremely boring, Spain just passing between their defenders and Chile not moving past the half way line, magnificently painful for every neutral throughout the world.

Torres is certainly the biggest ***** in the world, I hate that ****** seriously.

Brave comment against such a big name lol. Agree you anyways. Doesn't deserve Spain first eleven spot surely

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Unbelievable, Fernando Torres is arguably the best striker in the world and he dives like a little girl, absolutely stupid

I think he isn't arguably the best, I think he arguably somehow gets into the top 20 best strikers in the world, but agree with the second part. Completely pathetic ... Sad for him. Really.

GO CHILE !!!

Please someone teach Fernando "*****" Torres how to run. This is not the first time, samething he did against United at OT and Evra got booked for this. Such a cry baby. Makes likes of Drogba, Ronaldo look saints.

proxy

Please someone teach Fernando "*****" Torres how to run. This is not the first time, samething he did against United at OT and Evra got booked for this. Such a cry baby. Makes likes of Drogba, Ronaldo look saints.

proxy
why have put up a gif? go and find the video

Ugh, in an argument with a liverpool fan in the USA in another forum. Saying how it was a clear foul since his cleat was nicked, then going on to say that he actually fell because he kicked himself (torres does that a lot apparently).

I guess whatever it takes to defend your boyfriend.