sass101

Reaction score
Discussions about the winner and score welcome ;)

0-0 draw. Chile have a tight defence and so do Switzerland as they showed that against Spain. 0-0

Chile 2-0 Switzerland.

I think Switzerland will win it. 1-0. Tight game it will be, for sure. Switzerland has poor strike-force, and Chile is very good in attack but still I think Switzerland will take it somehow from a corner or something

Chile 3-0

Last edited:
I will go with Chile, because its the best result in order to eliminate Spain from the WC, and that would be a massive blow for them. Hoping that the Swiss can beat Honduras in the final game.

Looking forward to this. Along with Argentina i think Chile have played the best football.

Match of the Day did a little introduction to Chile's style of football before the match. They used a song. Pretty sure it was Chilli Peppers but darned if I can find the right one. Anyone hear it and can name the song?

Looking forward to this match. Chile have been playing some lovely stuff for a while now.

was it me or did the commentator just say ' we shouldnt see a red card today it seems to be players with the letter K in their surname Klose,CAHILL,Kaka.' now please someone help me make sence off this lol is their something im missing lol???

was it me or did the commentator just say ' we shouldnt see a red card today it seems to be players with the letter K in their surname Klose,CAHILL,Kaka.' now please someone help me make sence off this lol is their something im missing lol???

He didn't say Cahill, he said Kewell.

This ref is off his head 4 yellow cards in the first 22 mins, there's bound to be at least one red shown in this match.

Good luck to both teams. ;)