Mark Bright is *****. Wish he would slow his gob down.

He didn't say Cahill, he said Kewell.

This ref is off his head 4 yellow cards in the first 22 mins, there's bound to be at least one red shown in this match.

Good luck to both teams. ;)

Lmao told you XD
Totally justified though, extremely ruthless behaviour from Behrami. There may be more then one red shown so i'm going to up my red card prediction to 2 lol

He didn't say Cahill, he said Kewell.

This ref is off his head 4 yellow cards in the first 22 mins, there's bound to be at least one red shown in this match.

Good luck to both teams. ;)

just spoke to a few of my mates and even they said he said cahill!! i think i would have known if he said kewell.

Cahill never got sent off, Kewell did.

That should sort it.

Match of the Day did a little introduction to Chile's style of football before the match. They used a song. Pretty sure it was Chilli Peppers but darned if I can find the right one. Anyone hear it and can name the song?

Looking forward to this match. Chile have been playing some lovely stuff for a while now.
cant stop by the chili peppers

cAHILL WAS SENT OFF AGAINST GERMANY ;)

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Cahill never got sent off, Kewell did.

That should sort it.

just spoke to a few of my mates and even they said he said cahill!! i think i would have known if he said kewell.

I think you should turn your telly up dude lol.

Why would he say 'players starting with K' then say Cahill? He defo said Kewell.

Last edited:
I think you should turn your telly up.

Why would he say 'players starting with K' then say Cahill? He defo said Kewell.

commentators arent always right my friend in the spain-switzerland game the commentator said n'kufo was 25!!!!

Goalllllllllllllllll

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

oh wait. Disallowed.

that alexis sanchez is certinly a cleaver little player indeed.

im also liking the look of benaglio as a keeper. premiership standard easily arsenal take note.

Congratulations on Switzerland now holding the World Cup record for going the longest without conceding a goal.

The ref is having a shocker. Been a good game though, although I have been switching between this and the tennis.