Chimbonda contract terminated

He'll go to Tottenham. Again. Again.

He'll go to Tottenham. Again. Again.

Wouldn't suprise me.

We could add to our impressive collection of Right Backs...

Hutton, Corluka, Kaboul, Hutton, Naughton, Walker.

He's really thrown his career away has Chimbonda, was a good player. :S

Pascal is a top player. Hopefully he can revive his career at Ipswich. That is if he joins.

Chimbonda was great at Spurs but he really did suck a Blackburn, poor career choice

wouldnt mid him at celtic
Hinkle is leaving in the summer
Cha is more of a winger imo
Wilson is a back-up player really

he was decent at Wigan but is pretty poor now days. I remember him being linked with a move to Chelsea!

He is signing for hibs i know his best friends cousin

I was joking i just thought i'd suggest a fake rumour that will probably be posted later lol

He should be joining us... Hopefully anyway, Jewell has been making enquiries about him and now that he's free i'm sure he will go for it

He will always have my respect for his goal against Burnley last season. However, he wasn't getting in the team and was on over 20k a week. Good for Rovers. (to get rid).

Should be a good signing for Ipswich as Jewell has worked with him before. All the best Pasc.

It more likely that he would go to Ipswich than most other teams as Paul Jewell got the best out of him, it is a calculated assumption so is a fair comment.

He's **** anyway..

I disagree with this he is not **** at all, he just never got a good enough chance of a spell in first team football with Blackburn Rovers and when he did come in it would be for the odd game and he looked like a player who needed more match playing time.

Edit: Kean probably done this to try and make a mark of the way Blackburn is trying to go, whether they are or not is a different story completely.

I disagree with this he is not **** at all, he just never got a good enough chance of a spell in first team football with Blackburn Rovers and when he did come in it would be for the odd game and he looked like a player who needed more match playing time.

Edit: Kean probably done this to try and make a mark of the way Blackburn is trying to go, whether they are or not is a different story completely.
His attitude is **** though. Moves from club to club and can never settle down properly, always having problems with someone and generally I think he'd be an arsehole if you met him. He was a good player back in the day for Wigan, and not too bad for Spurs at times, but I think he's **** now.

wouldnt mid him at celtic
Hinkle is leaving in the summer
Cha is more of a winger imo
Wilson is a back-up player really
i wouldnty want him at celtic,.
dont want hinkle to go but will,
Cha is awfull couldnt hit a barn door with a beach ball terrible winger and rb,
If wilson is back up he has put in some impresive performances for a back up been one of the best players in the last few weeks,
any on topic he will go to chamionship. team

He didn't get in Sam's team either, so I don't think it is Kean trying to stamp his mark.