mitchLFC

Reaction score
Okay, so i need a new save but, i have never managed outside of england so i was wondering if you guys could reccomend me a foreign team to start my international career.

Thanks in advance!

Okay, so i need a new save but, i have never managed outside of england so i was wondering if you guys could reccomend me a foreign team to start my international career.

Thanks in advance!

Milan, Hamburg, Monaco, Galatasaray, Austria Wien, Dinamo Zagreb, CSKA Moscow, Rosenborg, Malmo, PSV, Anderlecht... depends what level you want.

I just want a fun save, which is a bit challenging aswell

Im currently managing Pescara, they're fun and it's challenging as well, just started my 3rd season with them as well, try them..

Bilbao is fun, and quite difficult/different due to the Basque only rule!

The Best for Me has always been Germany and esp Dortmund...
They have a Fantastic Young Squad, Tough Finances in the First Season but You will be able to Compete for the Title and Get to Play Champions League as well......................

Thanks in advance!
Munich 1860 are interesting and make for a good long term save because of their good youth set-up which produces some great young players.

German league is fun... but I've always liked the ukrainian league for these reasons: fairly good finances, fairly good standard (even have the potential to do well in Europe) and challenging to win the league if you're not shakhtar. I've always had a soft spot for Dnipro for some reason, I think it was because of seleznyov.

Atletico Madrid is fun. Falcao alone will get you a Champions League spot, then with that kind of cash you can start competing against Barca and Real.

im doing a save with saint etienne which is awesome. Zouma and aubameyang are amazing and im fending off big clubs with a stick.

Also i have a koln save which was great

PSV have some great youth to start with, and a budget of around 3.6m.