• Lyon

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Red Bull Liepzig

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ninjaskill

Reaction score
Annoyingly my Porto save file corrupted and I would have to back to the start of the transfer window and try and remake lots of transfers. As I have achieved the goal of getting Porto to dominate Portuguese football I figured that I would make a new story but couldn't pick a team so wanted people's feedback on who they would like.

AC Milan

Had a good save with them last year only problem would be that the starting squad would be very similar to the one that I started with last year as I did it after most of their transfers. Would be good to try and return them to the pinnacle of European football that I failed to do last year.

BATE Borisov

Perennial Belarusian champions would try and turn them into a bigger force in Europe and eventually win it all but, would be a very long term save.

Corinthians

Try and dominate Brazil had a good save with them once and now support them hopefully try and bring some continental glory to the club and maybe a Club World Cup.

Leverkusen

Try and wrest control of Germany back from Bayern and then push on have some good young prospects to start with and move forwards with.

Lyon

Try and take down the riches of PSG and there oil money mainly using player from one of the best academies in Europe which it already has quality from it in the first team.

Red Bull Leipzig

The club were only founded in 2009 and are in the second division of German football. Basically the same goals as Leverkusen just a much longer time frame to achieve the goals in.

Any other teams you think would be good or which from the list you would prefer.​

Mate I went with BATE Borisov - would be cool to see them emerge into a giant. Shift the balance of power east!!

Mate I went with BATE Borisov - would be cool to see them emerge into a giant. Shift the balance of power east!!

Would seem likely to be them or AC. Problem is so far as I can tell they have no TV deal and will get less than 200k in league and cup prize money so would be a financial tight rope to run especially for Champions League level

It seems likely Ac or BATE will win the vote possibly Lyon if you voted for a different team but have a preference of the three then comment it and I will count it

I really enjoyed your AC Milan save on FM15, but think a story with Bate would be really interesting! Although am sure I would enjoy another AC story just as much!

Annoyingly my Porto save file corrupted and I would have to back to the start of the transfer window and try and remake lots of transfers. As I have achieved the goal of getting Porto to dominate Portuguese football I figured that I would make a new story but couldn't pick a team so wanted people's feedback on who they would like.

AC Milan

Had a good save with them last year only problem would be that the starting squad would be very similar to the one that I started with last year as I did it after most of their transfers. Would be good to try and return them to the pinnacle of European football that I failed to do last year.

BATE Borisov

Perennial Belarusian champions would try and turn them into a bigger force in Europe and eventually win it all but, would be a very long term save.

Corinthians

Try and dominate Brazil had a good save with them once and now support them hopefully try and bring some continental glory to the club and maybe a Club World Cup.

Leverkusen

Try and wrest control of Germany back from Bayern and then push on have some good young prospects to start with and move forwards with.

Lyon

Try and take down the riches of PSG and there oil money mainly using player from one of the best academies in Europe which it already has quality from it in the first team.

Red Bull Leipzig

The club were only founded in 2009 and are in the second division of German football. Basically the same goals as Leverkusen just a much longer time frame to achieve the goals in.

Any other teams you think would be good or which from the list you would prefer.​
think a story with Bate would be really interesting!

o.png

While it may not quite be three hours the poll is done and the story should be up soon