Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First of all, I'd like to say that this is my first story, so constructed criticism will be very helpful.

I start my career off unemployed, with an automatic experience, and 5 countries loaded. The countries are Brazil, Argentina, England, Spain and Italy. I'll be trying to get a job in Brazil, then work up the ranks and take a top flight team in Brazil, with the other leagues loaded incase of loanee's.

I will next update when I get a job offer. :)

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

tupi.png

I was offered the job at Tupa FC, and accepted.

They have a transfer budget of £0 and a wage budget of £11k p/w

Tupa FC are in the Third Division of the Brazilian Leagues with adequate training facilities and an adequate youth setup.

The club has Gedeon, Yan, Denilson and Chiquinho on loan already, and I'm likely to bring several more faces in on loan.

Right Back, Marcelinho, is apparently the best player currently at the squad, described as a leading star for most Third Division sides. Here are his stats:

marcelinhoe.png

I'll be looking to improve in all areas, apart from RB, GK and CM, probably.

Last edited:
I'm interested in doing something similar, but not sure if I want to start low level or high. I'll see how yours goes, and if it's a hard task to build a team, I'll start with Flamengo or something.

I will need to find the right tactic if I'm going to be successful, I think, but Tupi haven't got decent enough wingers. :S

Will you be following, as I like to be motivated knowing someone is reading it.

I will follow this, looks intresting, try and keep it fresh tho :)

Waring signs Amorim and Ferreira

2 days after becoming manager of Tupa FC, Waring has managed to sign 2 great players, and 'coup's', for the club. Donizete Amorim, a 33 year old DM, was signed on a free with a wage budget of £525 p/w

donizeteamorim.png

Another free signing was Ferreira, a 39 year old DC/DM, with a £425 p/w wage.

ferreirak.png

The media have called these 2 signings as coups, given the ability of each player and the status of the club. Waring believes these players will be key figures for the club, and help the squad progress up the table. However, players must go out, if some new faces are to come in, as the wage budget now stands at £1,000 over the original budget.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:53 PM ----------

New Year brings New Faces

Tupi FC have managed to bring in 8 faces, and are looking to add more, to give some competition and depth within the squad.

"These players I've brought in are very good, each and every one of them could and will start this season as I hope to have a rotated side every week until I find the best squad available to me.

"The players I've got are, Jackson, LB/LWB, Luiz Alberto, CB, Guti, DM and Willian José, ST, all on loan, and my 2 new free's are Beto, backup GK and Humberto, DM. All these signings will provide competition within the side, and hopefully everyone's place will not be guarenteed."

Pre-Season 2009

tupivsocaetano.png

We were lucky and unlucky in this game. We had the most opportunities, but just couldn't get the ball in the back of the net, but we were lucky because the side we played were expected to comfortably beat us, and we got a draw and dominated the game.

tupivcruzeiroreserves.png

Like the last game, we were lucky and unlucky, we were lucky to draw the game against 'better' opponents, and were clinical infront of goal, unlike the other game. We were unlucky because, well the only reason we were unlucky could be having an extra few shots on target, but I can't really complain with that performance! :$

--

Can anyone tell me how to make font size bigger, because I'd like to make the title more 'bolder'. Cheers. :)

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

January 2010 Results

tupifc.png

interdelimeiravtupi.png

maristsolvtupi.png

tupivvillanovamg.png

uberabavtupi.png

We're dominating in each game, but we aren't getting many shots on target, and scoring enough goals to see off games! I'll be searching for a clinical goalscorer who hopefully has pace aswell during February.

Good luck mate, I'll have a look at this every now and then :)

Good Luck man, you supported me, so I will support you :)

Cheers. :D

Thought I'd have a go at making a story myself after reading some inspiring ones. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Good month for Tupi

Although we ended the month with a 2-0-2 record, we can be proud as each game we played we were expected to get beat. We played the likes of Atletico Mineiro and America (MG), and almost took some of the points from the games. Each game we scored, and we saw the month through without some vital players like Ferreira and Gedeon, who were out through injury. Here are the results:

tupivcaldense.png

atlticomineirovtupi.png

tupivituiutaba.png

amricamgvtupi.png

And then ultimately, the table:

brazilianminasgeraissta.png

Recording our first wins this season in February, and playing arguably the best team in the league and narrowly losing, we're sitting comfortably in 6th looking to improve as the season continues.

--

Next updates will be tomorrow. :)

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Sorry for this everyone, but I'm going to stop this story. I don't feel like continuing this story for another few days and on as I don't really feel up to the challenge of taking a low Brazilian team to the first division, as I'd rather do it with a Spanish or English team. Sorry to everyone who decided to follow, I'm very glad I got a few people following but I don't think this story's for me and thats why I'm going to stop it.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Sorry for this everyone, but I'm going to stop this story. I don't feel like continuing this story for another few days and on as I don't really feel up to the challenge of taking a low Brazilian team to the first division, as I'd rather do it with a Spanish or English team. Sorry to everyone who decided to follow, I'm very glad I got a few people following but I don't think this story's for me and thats why I'm going to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.