Status
Not open for further replies.

lfcepic

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Chris Brunton, and I am soccer Crazy. Ever since I can remember, i've been kicking soccer balls around in my back garden with my dad. I love watching games too. Ive had a season ticket with my local team, The New York Red Bulls. I loved going to their games with my dad, cheering on my heros. Despite loving my local team, I enjoyed watching european soccer, The way Messi jinxes around 3 players, The way Ronaldo does his tricks, The way Torres smashed home a volley. When I was the age of 16, I was lucky enough to get a trial at New York Red Bulls! And I made it into their youth academy. That was one of the greatest days of my life, So far. After spending 2 years at The Red Bulls, There was lots of interest taken in me. There we're reports of teams like Aston Villa, Valencia and even Real Madrid interest in me! My dad told me to be careful where I move, "Make sure you go somewhere your going to play regular soccer" He warned. So when an offer from Tranmere Rovers came through, I snatched at the offer. I felt like I was on top of the world! I was moving to England! This is where dreams are made. But, my world was about to come tumbling down. As I was travelling up to my first training session, I was involved in a horrible accident.
090725_teen_fatal_wreck.jpg

I was very lucky to escape alive, the doctors told me. I had sustained many injuries, Breaking my left shin, ankle and foot. I also cracked my skull, and broke my right elbow. My days of playing soccer lookd to have been left in the car. While recovering in hospital, I didnt watch soccer, I couldnt. It hurt so much, knowing that I might not be able to play again. The only thing I could do now was hope. Amazingly I started to heal quickly. Doctors we're amazed at how quickly I was recovering. I was walking after just 4 months. My body hadnt quit on me, It was still fighting to play. Finally, a year and a half later, I fully recovered. Now I need to find a new club. Where will I go? Will anyone want to sign me?

picture.php

Last edited:
Haha this is the american striker charlie davies story lol just seen it on fifa futbol mundial

12th July 2009​

Ive had a few teams interested in me. Grimsby, Notts country and MK Dons were all reported to be interested in me, but MK Dons offered me a contract, so I accepted in readily. They offered me a £750 P/w 1 year contract.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Haha this is the american striker charlie davies story lol just seen it on fifa futbol mundial

Yeah, I saw that too. Thats what inspired me to write this story :)

haha yeah it was quality. Good luck with the story mate

good story mate might want to change the layout a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.