Chris Moyles Leaving Radio 1

pokiuki123

Reaction score
Chris Moyles announced this morning that he will be leaving Radio 1 in September after 8 years doing the Breakfast show. His replacement will be Nick Grimshaw.

Opinions? Personally i am not looking forward to the new show as i loved to listen to Moyles in the morning, the fact that he didn't play the **** music that is so common at the moment was refreshing and a big reason why i listened to it. Grimshaw will not last more than a year in my opinion/

About ******* time that fat **** left the radio. He knows **** all about music and most of the crew are twats an all. Apart from Dom the Weather man. How Dave has the cheek to put comedy in his name is beyond me and that woman on it is just a moody cow. Is she constantly on the blob or what?

Thing with Moyles people have differing views about him as this thread will probably show.

At least Grimshaw knows something about music other than just the Top 40. Would have preferred if someone like Zane Lowe had got it.

About ******* time that fat **** left the radio. He knows **** all about music and most of the crew are twats an all. Apart from Dom the Weather man. How Dave has the cheek to put comedy in his name is beyond me and that woman on it is just a moody cow. Is she constantly on the blob or what?

Thing with Moyles people have differing views about him as this thread will probably show.

At least Grimshaw knows something about music other than just the Top 40. Would have preferred if someone like Zane Lowe had got it.

Barely even listen to the radio, so I have no idea what he's like - but that was an epic rant.

Moyles made that breakfast show! Amount of listeners proved that! Tripled since he started, a good mix of games, talking, comedy and music

Wont be the same!!

Isn't he the one who's been on QI a few times? Seemed amusing a few times. Not listened to Radio One for over a decade now so can't really say wether or not he's pants

Isn't he the one who's been on QI a few times? Seemed amusing a few times. Not listened to Radio One for over a decade now so can't really say wether or not he's pants

Don't think he's ever been on QI?? Could be wrong though.

About 3 times a year he raises a slight smile from me but apart from that I just wanna smack him in the balls. Like I say though opinions will be divided and obviously some people find him funny. It's just his attitude that gets on my **** just bigging himself up all the time.

Don't think he's ever been on QI?? Could be wrong though.

About 3 times a year he raises a slight smile from me but apart from that I just wanna smack him in the balls. Like I say though opinions will be divided and obviously some people find him funny. It's just his attitude that gets on my **** just bigging himself up all the time.

Aye you're right just checked-somehow got him mixed up with Johnny Vegas :$

(on I don't know how either lol)

I used to listen to it for a bit when I got a lift to school but haven't listened to it in years. Always liked it when I did hear it though

Im actually glad he's leaving, never found him funny at all