Chrissy Ross's 442 - Prem win with Bournemouth 1st season no transfers. [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any tips on 2nd choice roles upfront? Im a bit short on CF-S till i get to a transfer window? go 4411 or pick another role and keep it 442?

Any tips on 2nd choice roles upfront? Im a bit short on CF-S till i get to a transfer window? go 4411 or pick another role and keep it 442?

Just play the forward players in the two striking roles. They'll naturally adapt. Only players not suitable are targetmen that are slow.

Just play the forward players in the two striking roles. They'll naturally adapt. Only players not suitable are targetmen that are slow.

Cheers, Kerrison will have to cut it till Borre gets back from a broken leg...

Football Manager 2020 04_06_2020 03_42_33.png

Legit Kerrison will work, **** any striker with decent baseline mental/physical stats will.

@Chrissy Dude nice to hear from u, old pal!
Some tactics of yours weref***ing awesome)
will try it in the evening with Taranto in serie C

Hi Chrissy,

In case of 2 games per week, what do you do with training?

Havn't had a chance to try your tactic yet, but a big (y) for a quality write up :)

Bit late, but great to have You back making game easier for us;)
Great OP!

Bit late, but great to have You back making game easier for us;)
Great OP!

Cheers mate. Had to finish off my BA (Hons) first and get my dissertation out the way before buying FM20, as I knew i'd be obsessive about nailing the tactics etc. thank you.

Hi folks, I have updated the tactic download page to give a much more in depth look at the rationale behind the tactic. Hopefully this answers any questions. Also if someone is going to pay homage to this tactic by plagerising it with one or two small tweaks and/or use elements from it such as set pieces, that is 100% cool as long as you credit myself, my socials or this thread.

I have zero problem with folks adding their spin to things or trying to maximise any upload but please try to apply the same level of detail as I have done in testing and in explaining why you have made the changes, so that it is done in good faith.

Haha, transfer window time! Now to grab some proper forwards to play this,.

Managed to land these two for about 10mil for the pair... here we go.

Football Manager 2020 05_06_2020 01_26_48.png

Last edited:
Hello Chrissy Dude could you post a ss of your training please mate?

And could you tell us which players you recommend for each position please?

Hey Chrissy,

Great to see you back and thanks for the fantastic overview of the tactic. Your MO has always worked well for me as we seem to share many ideas on how the game should be played.

Apologies if I've missed these points but I've got a few questions:

1. Under 'Using the tactic', it looked as though you were going to give a link for team talks and shouts but you kind of tailed off! Is there somewhere you would recommend?
  2. Do you change anything towards the end of a game to Shut Up Shop and preserve a lead?
  3. I notice that the PIs for the pairs of roles are slightly different (i.e. FBs, WMs, CFs); would you mind explaining the thinking behind this?

Thanks in anticipation (y)

And could you tell us which players you recommend for each position please?

As explained in the instructional video, just play players with the attributes suited to the position, the more they play there, the more natural it will become.

Status
Not open for further replies.