Christ. Has this happened to anyone else? Almost beyond my comprehension..

ossietheowl

Reaction score
Was on a 14 match unbeaten run before this, and had won my last 8 in a row. Suddenly my players play like they've never seen a football before.

View attachment 432375

Igonoring the score we shouldve been beaten about 15-0, absolutely shocking performance, it was more like san marino vs Spain than 1st vs 4th in the league.

I mean really.. I just thought I'd share this as I find it almost laughable, or I would if it hadn't seriously dented my promotion hopes

View attachment 432374

It could also be the fact you were beaten by them at home 0-1....could be your bogey team.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It happens all the time . U can't win or draw everything .sometimes u loose matches . I will say this the heading what u have made for the post if u loose 4-5 games in a row after that good run .

With my PSV side, 3rd Season, I was on a 8 game unbeaten streak in the league, but about 30 altogether stretching back to the season before. My team is infinitely better than my rivals, and it's Prem/Lower league differences with the relegation candidates. Zoet, Willems, Depay, Maher and Bakkali have developed insanely, and Quintero, Mitrovic, Zouma, Balanta, Capoue, Romero, Romeu have also developed amazingly, wanted by every elite club and all valued over 10m already.

Came up against Zwolle Away, sitting on 1 point after 8 games.

I lost 5-1. I had more of the ball and more shots, just every attack I watched was ridiculous. 2 GK errors, 2 dubious ''breaking the laws of physics'' goals and one tiki taka goal involving a backheeled through ball from their 9 passing, 8 technique and 10 creativity CM.