Christian Benítez & Carlos Quintero <3

Will Blackpool get relegated from the 2010/11 Barclays Premier League?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I started a game with Blackpool in the Barclays Premier League thinking it would be an exiting challenge and I was right. I was told by my assistant manager that I needed a new striker or two, so I was searching and searching for the perfect striker and I came across Christian Benítez which I signed from Santos Laguna in Mexico for £1,600,000. I still needed another striker to partner him up top so I asked Christian Benítez if he could suggest anyone and he told me I should take a look at Santos Laguna striker Carlos Quintero so I scouted him and he had the attributes to be top striker so I signed him for £1,300,000. They have both been outsatnding for me and I have just finished my second season.

Barclays Premier League 2010/11
Christian Benítez - 38 Games 24 Goals
Carlos Quintero - 35 Games. 21 Goals

Barclays Premier League 2011/12
Christian Benítez - 32 Games. 19 Goals
Carlos Quintero - 36 Games. 24 Goals

Christian Benítez value has risen up from £1,600,000 to £5,500,000 in two season's.
Carlos Quintero value has risen up from £1,300,000 to £5,250,000 in two season's.

If anyone is thinking about starting a save with Blackpool I strongly suggest that you take these two players into consideration as there is not many striker partnerships which are better than the one these two young powerfull strikers have.

Last edited:
Looks good, great partnership you have there. :)
I will seriously consider these two strikers when I start my next game.

benitez and hooper were a good partniship for me benitez went up to 5 mil and the end of 1 season and hooper went up to 4.5 mil

ive just started with blackpool and bid for benitez unfortunatley couldnt agree on wages with his greedy agent

Christian Benítez - Deep lying forward - Attack
Carlos Quintero - Poacher - Attack