CharlieG

Reaction score
Heey guys i hav just sealed promotion with watford to the premier league 8-|, and im guna need sum fire power and since benitez scored 16 in the league 5 behind tevez who was top scorer he seems worth it have you got any opinions on the super star :D

who have you got already and what kind of style do you play

yh if u play him he will score

Very Slow 4 4 2 With Roaming Wingers And The Strikers Pulling Back, I Have No Real Talent Within This Team Apart From Angel Who Is A Raw Poacher

He's 5 foot 4 from Equador Chucho, Chucho
He'll f*cking deck agbonlahor Chucho, Chucho
He'll have shot and then when he scores
We'll sing this song forever more
Christian Benitez or Chucho in disguise!!

jus released him on a free transfer with my Birmingham squad. He didnt want to sign new contract, but i have Fred and Tardelli, then for subs Kléber and Sturridge and Khouma Babacar

Just signed him for Celtic... So he does well does he? (was out with broken foot for first 2 months). Other strikers doing ok, just wondering if should be first choice. (Have Adriano and Neymar up front, Neymar's stats not too great, but he is doing well and want to give him playing time...)

He is possibly the best player the world ha ever seem :)

For my blues team. I signed a Target man for him to play off. Set Chuco as a poacher.
When you go to team tactics select Benitez passing style to run through.. Kills the defence with pace.
Scored 25 league goals for me... 4 behind Torres..
Got me into 8th first season. To try and help look for a creative midfielder.
If you have the money by Alex ... I think hes from Spartak Moscow if he hasnt moved

Hope this helps

Neymar with Blackburn didn't score that many.. brought in Chucho pretty much as backup and scored almost 20 in his first year - go figure.

He came to england on a train Chucho Chuco,
He didn't like the puring rain Chuco Chuco,
Why the F***s he on the pithc,
He's only goy one F*****G Trick,
Christain Benitez is an Imigrant
BOUNCE!!! lalalalalala

I had loads of trouble with Benitez, I was Wigan and sold Rodallega as he wasn't doing well, bought Benitez for 11m on the basis of him scoring 27 goals in the Championship, think he scored 3 goals for me and was constantly complaining and disruptive, eventually got rid for 5m to Fulham the following season..

I had loads of trouble with Benitez, I was Wigan and sold Rodallega as he wasn't doing well, bought Benitez for 11m on the basis of him scoring 27 goals in the Championship, think he scored 3 goals for me and was constantly complaining and disruptive, eventually got rid for 5m to Fulham the following season..

I too know your pain. did not work in my system. the system is more important than the player i my view. had the right states but was a pain in my a*re.