malso7

Reaction score
In my first season as everton i signed him for £1.5m as he only has less than a year on his contract, as you can see 9 goals in 12 all in the prem. was wondering if anyone else has a similar out come.

I have been playing against him for other teams in the prem, and he always seems to do well. good all round stats

This is my Chucho in my West Brom save.
Didnt get to play first team football for me till after Christmas due to me signning him on the day of the sqaud regestraition.Was really ****** but he is a great adv forward.
View attachment 122321

i signed him exactly the same tally for my west ham team but he had a quiet spell in mmiddle of the season then went goal crazy again at the end of the season valueation went up to £6.75 million though & sold him to man city in the end for 11 million a season later

We should have signed him at the end of his loan IRL.

always posed a threat to defences, with his pace and trickery.

i don't think stats of 16 finishing is a real reflection of his ability, he couldn't hit a barn door most of the time, although i think he may have been one of them players that needs a season or so to hit his real heights in the premier league.

i always sign him on FM, especially with how cheap he is. again i don't think its a fair reflection of him IRL, as Santos Laguna won't let him go for less than 6 million, which is why Big Eck looked elsewhere.

"woaaaa Christian Benitezzz, woaaaa Christian Benitezzz"

I managed to get him in on a bosman at the end of the first season on my Fulham save, scored 17 in 30 league games in his first season here, I'm rotating him and Kevin Gameiro in my 3rd season but he has scored 14 league goals so far, middle of february I am in.

Very good player if you can get him to place his shots!

He's a very good consistent scorer, one of the best bargain strikers money can buy :)

i bought him on my liverpool save for 2.5mil scored 20 goals 1st season and 30 the 2nd season and them sold him to man city for 30mil :)

i've got him to Galatasaray for 1.7 M € .. He was amazing.. he played 43 games in total scoring 39 goals.. ( 30 in league and 9 @Euro Cup) .. now i'm second season with him and he's still consistent goalscorer.. probably the best i brought to galatasaray.. if he doesn't score 2-3 matches don't worry too much he can find the net 4 times on 4 th match.. he actually did..

He's a very good consistent scorer, one of the best bargain strikers money can buy :)

You guys are lucky, I made a bid for this guy during my first season but ManU sniffed around and bought him for 20M. D: They did let him go after two seasons though, to Juventus for 9M. Lol.

yeh i always buy him first for my wigan side ... top scorer so many time .. also bought ortiz from argentina

when i have signed him i usually play him poacher am sure hes good at advance forward too.

Guys everyone says Christian Benitez scores bags of goals per season for fm. However, i cant seem to get the best out of him. I play him as a poacher for my Stoke City side and i have kenwyne jones supporting him. the patch is 11.3. can anyone help me please