Craven

The trequartista
Reaction score
I started a new game with Derby County and not being totally happy with Villa, Ellington and Hulse as my strike force I took a gamble on Darko Kovacevic who I picked up for £30k.

Anyway, the day after I put in my bid for Kovacevic a rumour popped up that Charlton were interested in signing Equadorian Christian Benitez. Being the curious soul that I am I had a look at the player and was surprised that Charlton would attempt to sign him and put in a bid of my own for £1.5m

He didn't come good untill after the first 3 games but now him and Darko (so worth the 30k) have formed quite a partnership. He currently has 7 goals in 7 appearances and scored in each of his two games for Equador between the Bristol and Forest matches. Here is a couple of screenshots of his stats and form.

Anyone else had him? Does he improve at all? I kinda think he's not going to because if he was a big talent bigger clubs would of came in for him right?

Last edited:
He's a -9 PA player I think. On my game he was at Aston Villa last time I checked doing quite well.

-9 PA are players who are generally good but sometimes they can be awesome
-10 PA are always good.

cheers for the find Wes, added to shortlist.