flubber

Reaction score
I'm playing a save with Madrid and my team has been ravaged by injury. I'm currently in 1st place in the league 1 a head of Barca and I needed a back up striker. So I signed up Benteke for 19mil. Thought I had a massive bargain, god I was wrong. He's scoring, but only in spurts. He has 4 goals in 16 matches. He scored 2 goals per game in his first 2 games and nothing since. Benzema is injured as is Morata, Jese is out on loan and Ronaldo is out injured aswell.

I need advice, how do I get this guy scoring as he's annoyed me so much I just want half a season out of him then I'm shipping him off somewhere else. I've never been much of a fan of Benzema and usually sell him on asap, but god how I miss him, sadly he's out until near the last game or two of the season

Any specific training, any ppm I should teach, any witch doctor or shaman I should pay off. Any advice is much appreciated

you just got to give him time to blend in set training to team cohesion play him as a target man & complete forward he should excel in them 2 roles you need to have atleast 1 winger supplying him tho sum1 who will stay out wide and whip crosses in

yh i havve to agree use him as a cf and let him settle in plenty of game time witch at this time you have to he is a monster

he's the kind of forward to build your team around 1 of the most complete forwards in the game

Yeah guys he ended the season with 15 goals in 22 games. I changed him to target man had my wing backs supplying him. He racked up a fair few assists aswell with Jese and Bale getting onto his knock downs. He absolutely destroyed Barcelona single handedly. 3 goals, 2 assists. Thanks for the advice guys