Just signed him at the end of the first serason for 6 million, was a great player on FM10.

Heard about him for a while.. LFC Rumours and just general talk of how good he is.. or can be

but against england he was centre of everything for Denmark. His set peices were brilliant near enough everytime and created alot... was very impressed.. may be a tad early to say but in fm terms deffinatly lookin at a -10 PA player IMO

man u will buy him, anderson and eriksen together in real life....money maker

Heard about him for a while.. LFC Rumours and just general talk of how good he is.. or can be

but against england he was centre of everything for Denmark. His set peices were brilliant near enough everytime and created alot... was very impressed.. may be a tad early to say but in fm terms deffinatly lookin at a -10 PA player IMO

Liverpool made a £10M bid for him last week according to sources.

Tbh with this new project coming in from the owners about under 25 players unless odd exception... i believe lpool will be a good choice for him as were starting to play better football under kenny aswell...

arsenal i believe would be the perfect team for him..

wilshere - fabregas and eriksen would be unreal trio for creativity passing and potential :)

He should stay another year or two in Ajax.
In the future, I could see him in Spain.

The new Laudrup..... Ahh lets see. Laudrup was pretty amazing

i have him in my midfield, he keeps out the likes of anderson, ganso, hargreaves scholes and fletcher..

his average over the last two season has been above 8 and he leads every assist chart.. cracking player

eriksen and paulo henrique become the best 2 advanced playmakers on the game! i got eriksen for 7mil and now he is worth 22mil 6 seasons later and he was worth every penny, cracking player, must buy :D

just signed him for arsenal at the end of 1st season costs 7.5m over 4 years. gona set fabregas tutoring him like he did wilshere. im hoping to gradually introduce him to the side this season and rotate with fabregas and wilshere for the 2 cm positions. looks an exciting prospect

Early days for Eriksen in my Juve save but having bought him for £10.5m at the end of the second season (2012), he is looking likely to be the best player I have ever bought. 10 games, 10 goals and 10 assists. Average rating of 8.16.

PLaying him as Trequartista and hope it continues. Could give me my first league title if he does

thats pretty impressive going there mate! feel free to post SS of his form/development :)

thats pretty impressive going there mate! feel free to post SS of his form/development :)

This are his stats now:
View attachment 190134

His stats since the start of my file:
View attachment 190135
He has 'slowed' down in the last few games, which oddly enough has coincided with me actually playing better, scoring more goals and winning by bigger margins. The only change I made to my tactic was to change the role of Ganso to support instead of Attack as he had been disappointing since signing for me. Eriksen and Henrique are now playing well together and both contributing to the games more rather than just Eriksen

From the start of my save, in 2 and 1/3 seasons he's played 91 matches in my Ajax team, scored 22 and assisted 62. Not bad for a 20 year old fellow. I retrained him to a left winger, he's now natural in that position and I'm using him as an advanced playmaker on the left wing. He together with Lodeiro probably make 95% of our goals. I love him :wub:

//after our 4-0 win over PSV, make that 92 matches and 65 assists. God.

Last edited:
I can get the best of him. I play with 4-3-3 tactic and play this guy as adv playmaker/att role along with siem de jong and demy de zeuw. for me he's more deep lying playmaker rather that adv playmaker. I choose lodeiro more :p