Christian Eriksen-BeautifulPlay Player suggestion/showoff

Paulinho's been on fire with tactics 10.0, 10.2 and 10.3 with loads of his goals coming from corners!

View attachment 327588

View attachment 327584

It's not even like Paulinho is a great player, he's got pretty average attributes, if I were to sign a world class CM it could be a whole lot better!​

Paulinho's been on fire with tactics 10.0, 10.2 and 10.3 with loads of his goals coming from corners!

View attachment 709168

View attachment 709176

It's not even like Paulinho is a great player, he's got pretty average attributes, if I were to sign a world class CM it could be a whole lot better!​
Paulinho was on form for me this past season. Over 20 goals and around 15 or so assists playing in the middle of the park. Won a few awards too. I actually think he's turned into a world class player.

Paulinho was on form for me this past season. Over 20 goals and around 15 or so assists playing in the middle of the park. Won a few awards too. I actually think he's turned into a world class player.
He's won BPL player of the season twice in a row for me! My wingers have been a disappointment though.

My wings work pretty good aswell. Griezmann, Oxlade, Nathan Redmond, Josh Murphy, Cuadrado

Eriksen was good, Lamela was terrible. I bought Sterling and played him LW and Lamela changed to inside forward on the right. I put Eriksen in central midfield with Paulinho which got the wingers playing superbly!

Have you tried Sterling on RW? Would love to bring him to Arsenal, and use Chambo as ST

Have you tried Sterling on RW? Would love to bring him to Arsenal, and use Chambo as ST

He was just as effective on the RW as the LW. I had the wingers to switch regularly throughout the game as both were natural either side.
View attachment 327557

I found he was brilliant at initiating counter attacks from defensive corners/free-kicks, due to his pace and dribbling.​

View attachment 709170 View attachment 709173 View attachment 709174

Used as the false nine up top.

Tweaked earlier versions with him holding up ball, but not in Version 10

Think title explaines the most.

Put out screenshots, stats, whatever to help get the best players for this extraordinary tactic!

Maybe tweaks for that specific player?

Best position?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...s/179480-christianeriksen-beautiful-play.html

View attachment 709161 View attachment 709164 View attachment 709166

View attachment 709167

Dont think he needs any introduction. used as the adv. playmaker. picture speeks for itself?

None of the screenshots are showing the player name. Of course, I know who Ozil is by face, but the others I do not.

is it just me or the player names are not on the screenshots??

Edited all the pictures with names on top. Sorry about that

Guys which version do you reccommend I use? There are so many there i am so confused

Attacking midfielders as a CM like Horvath, Klaassen, Lazaro, Andersen are so **** fine! (Sorry, no screens as I am on Tapatalk app)