Robert25

Reaction score
Hello guys, i have been playing FM for severel years but i never really did care about the PA/CA nor other things in the game, i just played, but now im corius, after the January tranfer update Christian Eriksen got a PA -9 how much is that in CA, is it like i read on another side 150-180 CA?.. (6)

Then to my second and most important question, Before the January tranfer update ( where som got petter PA/CA ) BEFORE THAT UPDATE what potential did he have there in CA the EXACT number was it like 155 or? and After the January update what is the number now then, did it inprove and by how much EXACT number please (6)

I have been playing him as my most played player for Arsenal in 2 seasons and he seems to improve to 3 and a half star, but suddenly he is only 2 and a half and then it stops there and i tried this 2 times so im confused XD and i thought he were one of the best youngstars in the game and should be able to get the description: Worldclass. And be able to be nomitaded for the World best player :p

Please help me how much did he have before update and now? just so i know if i should try it again or if its waste of time..

i need to know how many numbers ^ he changed.. if its 2 or 12 or nothing

i dont know eire59 thats why im asking, i now its something in the Editor.. and i need to know how many numbers he got before update if it was like 155 and now after maybe its higher, please someone help?

his current abililty is 141 and potential is -9 buddy hope that helps

BTB1986 - thank you! BUT what abillity CAN he reach, do you know that? and now he got 141, do you know what he got before the january update, or didnt he get a boost at all?.. :D

BTB1986 - thank you! BUT what abillity CAN he reach, do you know that? and now he got 141, do you know what he got before the january update, or didnt he get a boost at all?.. :D

i think it basically means he can become good but will need games and training but dont quote me on that

-9 means his potential ability will be somewhere between 150 and 180, a number between these values is generated when the game is first created and cannot be changed. And im fairly sure his ca and pa havent changed since in the january update.

i signed him before the january update and i'm currently 5 seasons in so he should be well integrated in the midfield. i retrained him for CM role instead of AMC and he wasnt very good. he's quite good creatively but can't shoot very well, plus he can't tackle at all and his strength is very poor. so he could be good in AMC position for a mid table EPL club, not a top player for a top club though. pretty disappointed in how he's turned out because i've invested alot of time in him!

The updated CA's and PA's will only take effect in new games created after the patch has been installed. On games created before the update, only the updates to the actual game will take effect, not to the data (players, clubs etc.)

let me try it this way, after the update he got 141 in CA, before the update what number was he's CA at that time also 141? what i mean is, is he better from a new save now then before update?

And what PA did he have before update? cuz i see he is in one of the spoiler as a -9 player, were he also -9 before update or only -8?????

As far as I'm aware

Before Update:
CA: 138
PA: -9 (150-180)

After Update
CA: 141
PA: -9 (150-180)

Last edited:
So actually he is just a little better now, but won't turn out better then if you played him 6 seasons before update all in all he will not be better when he reach he's potential :/..

i hope/guess he would be better in fm13 because he is atleast top5 world biggest talent, also he were in top5 in real world of the biggest talents, so i think he is very underrated in the game, same as Nicolai Boilesen , Victor Fischer , Frederik Sørensen and some other danish players, and The OX is also very underrated, did anyone try to get him to be a star in Arsenal or another top club , or is it impossible to make him wild ? he's stats seems very low from the start.. ?

also can someone link me to the new CA/PA list? i found it yesterday now i can't :(((