he looks pretty tasty...get those Aerobic attributes's up a bit and he could be a star AMC! :D

definately got some great stats, as mentioned, needs a specialized training regime, negate his natural technical attributes and concentrate on the physical side, then once up and running even it out again!
feel free to post anything about him, would like to see how good he gets, hope he helps alot, looks extremely promising, definately on my list for Deportivo next season!

Bit pricey.

from a Man City fan...that means a lot! lol....:D

he's already got high technical stats, just has to build pace, strength etc....But I'd like to know how he develops, on the 1st look, he seems VERY promising....

yes he does, hope he turns out well for whoever buys him, let me know how he goes!

Overpriced. At 20 years old, he wouldn't start for my Serie C2 team. Maybe in 5 years. If he was under a million I may try to make a bid for him. But alas he is valued at 3.

overpriced at 20 <) he is pretty cheap in comparison to his stats and age, how much would you pay for Ramsey, Mechada, Rafael, Vela, Welbeck in real life these days?

got him on my wigan save, unbelievable advanced playmaker for the price. assists a lot and scores the odd goal. my scout says his PA is going to be 4.5 stars. cant wait :)

I manage Ajax. If I play with Raikan007's 4-2-3-1 AMC, what role should i give when play him as AMC? and what role if I play him as MC. thanks ---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ---------- I give him Advanced Playmaker/Attack role when play him as MC in 4-3-3 formation, and Attacking Midfielder/Attack when play him as AMC in 4-2-3-1.

Last edited: