Conn

Premium
Reaction score

View attachment 327549

Tactic here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/179480-christianeriksen-beautiful-play.html

View attachment 327560
So....

View attachment 327565

To be a part of this growing tread and to contribute helping perfection the tactic by simply handing us information on you're ultimate performers withinn this tactic.

View attachment 327568

The Formation

View attachment 327570

What you d
o is you post a screenshoot of you're best performer and give us a description to why this person is a beast in the position aswell as give us information about how he can be aquired, and how he "in you're opinion" should be trained/used to gain the "beastly performance" he did for you.
View attachment 327558

You do this simply by copying the teamplate i post and insert the picture aswell as the information.

View attachment 327564
View attachment 327562View attachment 327561

View attachment 709225
TEAMPLATE

Example (choose the photo as you prefere)
View attachment 327542View attachment 327554

Name: Carlos Bacca

Position with beastly performance: Striker, F9

Season performance:
14/15 56goals, 4 assists, 7.73 avr in 45(4)aps
15/16 52goals, 12 assists, 7.71 avr in 49aps

Aquisition: At club when i took over

Notes: Performs outstanding, but recommend you give him a new contract early and convince him to get rid of his agent as the agens is realy hostile and after a season with good performance demands salaries that makes Zlatan look poor.

View attachment 327559

Trouble getting tactic to work because of fmf?
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/184003-fmf-filles-tac-files.html

Work in progress....

Last edited:
Let's see how this goes, if it turns into madness and the tread could just be deleted OR moved to a different forum.

Rules:

- Keep it clean and simple
- Please do not spam questions in the tread
- Only screenshots and explanation as i request.

Thank you :)

I noticed Shogbak's tread after i uploaded mine.
Can be deleted as to request, but for now im jsut going to leave it and let it cook down.
(what it realy means is i spendt an hour to do this so im sad if i got to remove it :p )

Last edited:
Well, if you score this much but still have an average rating of 7,73. Than you're a beast!
And just 3 assists.

View attachment 327544

Name : Valentino Lazaro
Position : CM (Advanced playmaker)
Currently on loan from Manchester City.

I knew you were a good thread-maker!

I think we should use this instead of mine

Last edited:
View attachment 327188View attachment 327187

Name: Memphis Depay

Position with beastly performance: AML, IF + Good cover striker, F9

Season performance:
16/16 3goals, 3 assists, 7.51 avr in 7aps
16/17 38goals, 23 assists, 7.65 avr in 60(2)aps

Aquisition: Best 22m i ever spendt. Beast as IF on AML slot

Notes:Did you know he had a falling out with his father so thats why he use Memphis and not Depay on his jersey? Part from that what can i say, i dont think there is any better players avaible for under 200m in the game.

Rumors:
Memphis Depay likely to make Man Utd or Tottenham move as he chases money - Jan Mulder | Football | Transfer News, Team News, Scores and Results | Daily Star

View attachment 710035View attachment 710036

Name: Memphis Depay

Position with beastly performance: AML, IF + Good cover striker, F9

Season performance:
16/16 3goals, 3 assists, 7.51 avr in 7aps
16/17 38goals, 23 assists, 7.65 avr in 60(2)aps

Aquisition: Best 22m i ever spendt. Beast as IF on AML slot

Notes:Did you know he had a falling out with his father so thats why he use Memphis and not Depay on his jersey? Part from that what can i say, i dont think there is any better players avaible for under 200m in the game.

Rumors:
Memphis Depay likely to make Man Utd or Tottenham move as he chases money - Jan Mulder | Football | Transfer News, Team News, Scores and Results | Daily Star

i'm pretty happy with reus :D