Christmas 2012

Reaction score
Well I didnt see a thread for this so I said I would make one if thats alright?

Post all your Christmas related stuffs in here like:
Traditions, Needing Gift ideas, what your getting and so on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Christmas sucks, food is the best bit.

Christmas sucks, food is the best bit.

Im looking forward to the roast turkey and ham too.
But most of all the other half bought me a new bow so looking forward to spending the day shooting too :)

Im looking forward to the roast turkey and ham too.
But most of all the other half bought me a new bow so looking forward to spending the day shooting too :)

Did I fall asleep last night and wake up in Ye Olde England?

Did I fall asleep last night and wake up in Ye Olde England?

Its the ultimate target shoot. Any eegit can pick up a gun and point it at something and pull the trigger. Archery takes more finess and is great for muscle spasms which I suffer from in my arm :)

Merry Christmas everybody! Today we are celebrating in my country, Denmark. Glædelig jul herfra! ;)

Its the ultimate target shoot. Any eegit can pick up a gun and point it at something and pull the trigger. Archery takes more finess and is great for muscle spasms which I suffer from in my arm :)

I think the last thing I'd want to do is go shooting with someone who suffers from muscle spasms.

[video=youtube;I4ep3OIIKcM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ep3OIIKcM[/video]
[video=youtube;toe-8ykTUT8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toe-8ykTUT8[/video]

I think the last thing I'd want to do is go shooting with someone who suffers from muscle spasms.

Haha Its a bit unorthodox alright. But I dont suffer from spasms when I stretch correctly beforehand.

Anyway Wishing everybody a very merry xmas :)

Merry Christmas, hope you get all you want and the players you want to get for your team! Haha!

Hey everyone, HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!! hope everyone has a wonderful day and heres to a prosperous New Year aswell :)

Roll on 6pm so my Christmas can start seeing as I am still working a very long 12 hour shift. Cans are in the fridge at home ready and waiting. Merry Christmas fellow fm-basers.