Christmas Time, Mistletoe and Wine

Right Dan i'm In July and just about to holiday what screenies do you want?

sounds very good am doing it now (H) will post updates asap

Last edited:
  1. Please post the league table showing it at the 25th December so everyone knows who you are playing with.
  2. please post a screenshot of your transfer budget via the board room page when you take over.
There you go :)

ive got a funny feeling everyone will be blackpool as they always finish rock bottom on all my saves so far but i will have a go over the weekend :)

1. Please post the league table showing it at the 25th December so everyone knows who you are playing with.
  2. please post a screenshot of your transfer budget via the board room page when you take over.
There you go :)

You all know who's bottom anyway ;)
barclayspremierleagueinc.png

blackpoolboardroomoverv.png

I'm gonna start this tomorrow Dan, great idea. :)
I reckon Blackpool await me...

I'll possibly do this on the weekend. Got my final January A-level tomorrow then I have time to do other stuff.

Finished the Season it was good i got relegated but i moved them up 1 place to 19th :)
and had great results vs Chelsea, Man Utd and Bolton. I saved it once

Unlucky Cal, you are welcome to try it again :)

Did this with West Ham, finished 17th and Blackpool, WBA and Wigan got relegated.

Looks pretty interesting, think I'll give this a go. Bet I get Blackpool

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I got Birmingham. Unfortunately, they sacked their manager on 24th Dec, I immiediately applied for the job but had to wait unti the 31st Dec for them to offer me the job. Can I still be counted as taking part in the challenge?
Unfortunately I can't get any screenshots up at the moment because for some reason I haven't got the option of uploading from my computer