Christmas tree formation - Ancelotti at AC eventful years

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 26K

cragswfc

Reaction score
This is azk2013 tactic from Here

As you all know i like going around the world and trying out other peoples tactic's, this time it from China.This is by far the best i Tested.

Thanks to: (1) Thanks for the Forum ID artemis220 careful testing and feedback, I took his advice and experience .
(2) The to thank PG tactical team the James-FMFANS boss pointing on the defensive.
(3) thanks to help me clean up the errors at several tactical understanding often sunny Masters.
(4) Thank foreign websites ( http://www.guidetofootballmanager.c...-need-tactical-advice-xmas-tree-4321-ac-style ) administrator and I discuss and his advice is very useful to help me solve the problem several tactical set.

Its A Xmas Tree Formation from Carlo Ancelotti

There 3 tactic's but
I've only used Control version v.3.2 So not tested the others.

View attachment 318639
HTML:

View attachment 318640

View attachment 318641

View attachment 318642

attachment.php

Tested with Fc Twente, Man Utd Also testing with Lecce

Some more ss 2 come

Player Filters

These are what I've made for this tactic. For the AMA you need to put finishing i forgot to do it.

xmas tree.pft

Some special player ones

http://www.mediafire.com/?lr4appy64jfzeu5

Match Training & Match Prep

Shouts & OI's

None

Pitch Size

I don't know, what I picked I just chose the default's for my team's

If down to 10

Take of the BWM unless you are say trying to hold on to a lead then I take the CF off.

Team Talks

in case of team talks, there are many different situations and these are my choice.. I'm just beginner of FM2013 so it might be incorrect

1. Pre Match
① Home / neutrality (eg:champions league final, fa cup semi-final&final)
Overall Pep Talk : (Aggressive) I expect nothing but a win from this match to keep our good run going.
Positional Pep Talks : (Passionate) I have faith in you, get out there and make a difference.

② Away / Home against strong team
Overall Pep Talks : (Assertive) If we play or game, ~~
If it doesn't exist -> (Assertive) Go out there and enjoy yourselves today,
Positional Pep Talks : (Passionate) I have faith in you, get out there and make a difference.

③ Second match in cup (champions league or whatever)
- in case of winning in first match :
overall : (Assertive) we're winning but ~~~
- in case of draw or loss in first match :
Overall Pep Talks : (Assertive) If we play our games, ~~~~
If it doesn't exist -> (Assertive) Go out there and enjoy yourselves today,

2. Half-Time

① Loss, Draw, win by 1:0 + win by 1-0 against big team at home
(Aggressive) I'm far from pleased with what i just saw from this team
(Aggressive) Come on guys, show a bit of desire ~~~

② win by 2-0 score or more
- Home/Neutral : (Cautious) Don't get complacent out there
- Away : (Cautious) Things are going well, but I know you're capable ~~~ (+ win by 1-0 against big team at away)

③ Away against big team and draw or loss
- (Cautious) you're unlucky today

3. After Match

① loss or draw : (Assertive) I'm far from pleased ~~~
(Assertive ) ~~not enough~~
② win by 1-0 score : (Cautious) we won but there are some left-off ~ if we meet stronger team, you must ~~~ (i can't remember exact words.. sry )
③ draw or loss against big team at away : (Assertive) you're unlucky today, ~~~
④ win by 2-0 or more : (calm) good win boys, well done
If you lost because of dropping second half's performances, "That was Jekyll and Hyde' performance ~~~" would be better choice.

I don't think this is the best.. However, if you want to know about my choice, above is that.

Last edited:
Oh i for got Match prep and shouts

1 sec ill update op

View attachment 318687
Been using the control v3.2 crag started it using it at the man city game and wasnt fully fluid. I did notice that it plays better for me without OI's and for those pesky formations with wingers i found the shout play narrower works well, thats just me though. Thanks for uploading the tactic mate

Last edited:
Back