Christmas tree formation - Ancelotti at AC eventful years

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 26K
I'm going to use the control 3.2 (that you've used) in a brand new save with Newcastle and give it a good test.

Not going to use shouts or OI as suggested.

Will let you know how it goes!

I'm going to use the control 3.2 (that you've used) in a brand new save with Newcastle and give it a good test.

Not going to use shouts or OI as suggested.

Will let you know how it goes!
Nice. let me know how it goes are how it could be improved as he working on getting the striker to score more

Completed Season with Lecce this morning

Now just waiting for Jimmy_x_ to tell me what he thinks of it.

sorry to ask but, under match prep it's blank for me, can you tell me what both of you have found is better, def position or att movement?

Just won UCL Ifrst 1 since Patch 13.3.2 with a man set off as well+ look at the chances the opposition had

Last edited:
Good results crags and with my fav team too which is encouraging. Just doing a quick test of w4nkers mw tweak. Should be done with that by this evening and then tomorrow I can give this a spin!

Ive gone down to 10 men a couple of times (injury and sending off) and took off the striker and each time one of the two amc have scored and looked alot more dangerous. It makes me wonder whether to get the striker to hang back more, not great at tactics myself so wouldnt know how to do it but will give it a try

Ive gone down to 10 men a couple of times (injury and sending off) and took off the striker and each time one of the two amc have scored and looked alot more dangerous. It makes me wonder whether to get the striker to hang back more, not great at tactics myself so wouldnt know how to do it but will give it a try

Yes maybe But the creator Did make this to emulate Carlo. but I suppose when he was at Juventus and Filippo Inzaghi Got sent off , He did Have Zinedine Zidane & Alessandro Del Piero With Juan Esnáider waiting in the wings. same as Milan with Rui Costa Rivaldo Kaká all been able to do the AMCR/ST role. So maybe you could tweak it in to a striker-less tactic

Yes maybe But the creator Did make this to emulate Carlo. but I suppose when he was at Juventus and Filippo Inzaghi Got sent off , He did Have Zinedine Zidane & Alessandro Del Piero With Juan Esnáider waiting in the wings. same as Milan with Rui Costa Rivaldo Kaká all been able to do the AMCR/ST role. So maybe you could tweak it in to a striker-less tactic

Going to test this tactic today :) Should have results up by the end of the day?

Anything I need to know in particular crags?

Back