Christmas!!

Some earphones :wub: well I better be! :mad:

500gig HD, radiohead ticket, money, heima, spag west box set, monkey dust season 1

Nothing that i know of, mum is paying my January rent but that's not a Christmas present i don't think, that's just because i have no money. My dad is meant to be renewing my phone contract but i don't think he has phoned them or anything.

Clothes, Be Your Own Pet cd, Rifles and Kate Nash ticket and parents r guna pay for my cricket tour to Dublin 2 :),

not much socks haha and a few dvds i think not sure what the gf is getting me.

this'll problys be my last 'proper' xmas :( lol

gettin a new ipod, money, clothes, a few dvds, few xbox games, and my mam's payin for half me laptop i got in october lol

I'm stumped what to get for my dad. Any ideas?

Get him some wax for his car.

Clothes, Be Your Own Pet cd, Rifles and Kate Nash ticket and parents r guna pay for my cricket tour to Dublin 2 :),

Your parents must hate you :(

I dont know what im getting. I think i might be getting an electric razor. Getting old is full of excitment kids.

I only know of one thing I'm getting and that is Andy McNab's new book Crossfire.

**** all. People don't buy for you when your 30 and over. Or everybody hates me.

My daughters getting shitloads from us, but nothing you lot would get excited about anyway :D

Merry Christmas!

So what did everyone get and what are your plans for today?

I'm happy with what I got, even though I was woken up at 7am by my mam grrrrr

my things.... :)

- House Season 3
- Bag for uni
- Diesel trainers
- Some pants
- Some smellies (paul smith & elit) & shampoo etc..
- Wireless headphones (thanks lee!)
- quality street, roses, selection box
-Coffee mugs
- Vampire Killer Barbys DVD
and maybe a few more things i may have missed

Nana and grandad are coming round for dinner later then i'm gonna set my mam's Wii up and have a go to 'test it' for her ;)

my mum had money left so got us some clothes, dark grey shirt and black chords, wud look like marlyn manson if i wore them

hehe cords, how cool ;)