Christopher Samba - A menace in front of goal!

i dont even set corner tactics, got so frustrated with it i leave the default ones, with my swansea team demerit and williams have scored 4 a piece in 24 games. The % of goals from corners in fm is pretty high, way above real life %, but it is a game, i mean in real life Ebi Smolarek sucks, in my preston side in fm 2010 he scored 45 goals in my promotion campaign and won the english player's player of the year award the second season when we qualified for the europa league. So i don't have any issues with scoring lots of goals from corners, it is fun, and i play for fun.

Phil Jones got 36 for me in one season. 50+ games he played. I have him attacking the near post, with free-kicks/corners aimed for the near post.
I don't see it has cheating. Just unrealistic.

i had johan djourou score a lot of goals in my arsenal team. he came in for koscielny and the diffenece was johan was scoring so he stayed in my team and scored something like 15 goals and a hat trick in the league cup final.

I had Zapata score 15 in a season at the back post by accident.

Seeing this less than an opportuinty than a bug, properly set it this season, hasn't scored all season.

Go figure.

i had the same with Bikey for Burnley, 8 straight seasons he done similar and 12 goals was the least he scored and thats his latest season

Neven Subotic 12goals, Mats Hummels 9goals and Benedikt Howedes 9goals have scored more than my midfield :D

Chelsea bought him in my current save, and re-trained him as a striker, he usually starts alongside Torres!