Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first thread on a tactic so I hope you like it (a) For any of you following my Inter story (see sig for link), this is the tactic I am using, to relative success :)
Please download, feel free to request other screenshots. Finally, please comment/pm me if you have any problems with this.

Thanks, Chris ;) (H)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2570

santon and balotelli on the attacking wings? no sneijder?? interesting

i assume you play a lot on the counter since you have no "creator" on your team. i also suggest with a formation like that you change your tactic from "fluid" to "rigid". everyone thinks fluid is better because it sounds better and barcelona employs it. but it really depends on the formation/players you use. with the players you selected, they're more suited for a rigid formation.

why? balotelli/etoo/milito can't defend. samuel, zanetti shouldn't be attacking etc. none of your players are suitable for the free roaming role that's crucial for the fluid tactic. your players are instead specialized players who are edged and highly trained in what they do instead of being good in a little bit of everything. thats why rigid would be a more suitable tactic for you. you wouldn't want zanetti to end up in the CF position or balotelli in the LB position would you? that would be terrible for inter

i assume you play a lot on the counter since you have no "creator" on your team. i also suggest with a formation like that you change your tactic from "fluid" to "rigid". everyone thinks fluid is better because it sounds better and barcelona employs it. but it really depends on the formation/players you use. with the players you selected, they're more suited for a rigid formation.

why? balotelli/etoo/milito can't defend. samuel, zanetti shouldn't be attacking etc. none of your players are suitable for the free roaming role that's crucial for the fluid tactic. your players are instead specialized players who are edged and highly trained in what they do instead of being good in a little bit of everything. thats why rigid would be a more suitable tactic for you. you wouldn't want zanetti to end up in the CF position or balotelli in the LB position would you? that would be terrible for inter

Yeah I do play on the counter. And Santon is only in because I was playing Rubin. And thanks for your thoughts, but I'm gonna stick with my winning formula thank you very much (H)

When I try and download the tactic, I get this message:

Spikester, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

When I try and download the tactic, I get this message:

Spikester, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Might not have been approved yet, give me two mins.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Sent a VM to Kirs. Try now?

I am going to give this a try for next season but adjust it to fit my team.

It will be a 3-1-2-2-2.

3 Centre Backs, 1 Holding Midfielder, 2 Centre Midfielders, 2 Attacking Wingers, Two Forwards. :)

I am going to give this a try for next season but adjust it to fit my team.

It will be a 3-1-2-2-2.

3 Centre Backs, 1 Holding Midfielder, 2 Centre Midfielders, 2 Attacking Wingers, Two Forwards. :)

Ok Chris, cheers. Let me know if you're unable to download. Haven't had any confirmation of approval yet. :\

I'm sure I'll be able to as I need to get through this season first. :)

Looks good, might try it out for you. :)

I'm having some good results with Wolves using this tactic, one thing I do notice is that the opposition tend to have more chances than me, granted 40% of them are long shots, but would be better if they had less oppertunities.

I have not been using any shouts or OI's (as I don't like them that much) But is there anything like that, that you use Chris?

Steve

Looks pretty darn good man - may well give this a try and give you some feedback!

Free Roaming doesn't mean that :L it means they can moce out of position rather than sticking to there position example say Nani to play as a left winger but can move more freely around the pitch. Balotelli and Santon are great winger aint experienced them on Fm10 as of yet but the Attributes aint bad a for a winger :p and rigid is to extreme for a counter starting strategy.

Free Roaming doesn't mean that :L it means they can moce out of position rather than sticking to there position example say Nani to play as a left winger but can move more freely around the pitch. Balotelli and Santon are great winger aint experienced them on Fm10 as of yet but the Attributes aint bad a for a winger :p and rigid is to extreme for a counter starting strategy.

Cheers Dude.

Please note that I ussualy play Balotelli on the left and either Quarsema or Sneijder on the right.

Chris do you use any shouts/OI's????

Also what pitch size would you recommend for the tactic?

Steve

Last edited:
Chris do you use any shouts/OI's????

Also what pitch size would you recommend for the tactic?

Steve

"Get ball forward" is the only shout I use, and currently my pitch size is smallest but that was for a different tactic. If you have good defenders and fast strikers then I'd reccomend the maximum pitch size.