citizens looking for a right winger

Reaction score
hello people curently managing city in the beginning of the second season and although my assistant tells me that keeper is my weak spot (having asenjo!!!!) my right wingers are wright philips or zabaleta so if you could be so kind to tell me about a right winger of quality and that would come to city, I would buy Robben but I seriously doubt he will come. Anyway any advise is appreciated.

srna, frank ribery, obasi

does any1 know how to put screenshots on thread and etc?

yes ballotelli is a legend and he is cheapish if you get him in first season
yea on your keyboard it should say print screen if not i dont know but push that one when on fm and whn you post a thread right click and clck paste ........... hope that helps

about the screenshots, which folder do they go in? anyway, thanks for the replies I've decided myself for two classics, srna in the right (50m :() with dos santos as backup and guardado on the left with mata as backup, last season it was malouda on the left and arteta on the right, quite an improvement!!!

Man City and you're struggling to find players!!?

Quaresma, Balotelli, Witsel, Nani, Ribery, Mancini, Arshavin, Silva, Santi Cazorla, Davide Santon.

Wright-Phillips is ****** good anyways! Ul also have the likes of Elano as well!

spent a whole year offering millions and millions to ribery but he wouldn't come now am in my fourth season and ill start relying on regens anyway

Arshaven plays terrible right wing for me and so did Witsel

You could always try and sign Henri Saivet from Bordeaux, Miralem Pjanic from Lyon or Sortiris Ninis from Panathinaikos. A slong as you put them on the right training schedules, these players will turn out to be quality.