Citroen C5 Advert: Unmistakably German…

rpashley

Reaction score
Have any of you seen the new TV ad for the Citroen C5? If so have you spotted any deliberate mistakes? I have spotted 2.

Dunno I havn't really payed that much attention to it. What are the mistakes you have spotted?

Dunno I havn't really payed that much attention to it. What are the mistakes you have spotted?

Firstly Citroen is a French car and secondly they spell unmistakably wrong. Think they are trying to be ironic. Check it out next time the ad is on TV.

yeah but it does say unmistakably German (Made in France)

Hmm, well when the car pulls up outside the brandenburg gate i have no idea what that building is where that guy is walking towards, because that doesn't look like a building surrounding the gate at all.

but other than that i knew the rest. lol

Firstly Citroen is a French car and secondly they spell unmistakably wrong. Think they are trying to be ironic. Check it out next time the ad is on TV.

The whole point of the advert is too show that they have made a car with all the reliability of a German manufactured car while keeping the French style.

Oh and Unmistakably is spelled correctly. :p

lame advert which is annoying me already

The whole point of the advert is too show that they have made a car with all the reliability of a German manufactured car while keeping the French style.

Oh and Unmistakably is spelled correctly. :p

You completley miss the point dont you boy? If you look at advert its spells Unmistakeably which is incorrect which is the idea of the advert not everyone is intelligent enough to get it are they?

Also why do you use one of my comments on every post you make?

it's his signature, cos you said something funny about ad

The advert says the car has all the reliability of a German car and all the german style and stuff just its made by a french company (french cars are ****). So its implying that while you're driving a Citroen you think you're driving an Audi

Anyway slightly off topic you know the car advert where the car turns into a robot like transformers well my mates were doing a group essay on digital manipulation and were using that advert. The group has this lad who does know work and is an idiot, his contribution about it was well the advert will make people wanna buy the car cos it turns into a robot.