Or you could actually put some effort into the thread?
We have no idea what you want improved etc.

Stop being a crybaby, please.

you moron.... this is not my topic, being a cry baby the guy wants someone to look at his tactic and see if it is a nice tactic & potentially a work able one. If there is anything that they would personally change etc, that's what this section is about .... however it seems people will look but not comment what more do you want him to do he isn't saying that he feels something is wrong he is checking to see if anyone thinks there is any issues at all.

I don't think you understand that if he was able to spot something to ask about himself then he obviously would have he is actually asking if there is anything that someone with more experience would change... :/

Sorry for the lack of words as to what i was wanting in response. I was hoping to get some general feedback regarding tactics, positions, and how i could improve my squad (training, etc) and players (ratings). Here's my current squad http://i.imgur.com/5HMrmOS.jpg

For me personally I have found that setting-up my tactic in a "very rigid" style and "attacking" strategy to work the best.
With this set-up I do not concede as many goals and that most of my shots are actually on target.

Also, I tend to find playing the striker (main striker) as a poacher tends to net in more goals. (Others may disagree)

Try this set-up and see if it helps.

Im on my 2nd season with Chelsea and Ive been playing with a 4-2-3-1, Balanced, Attacking with short passing, more expressive creative freedom, press more, zonal marking and Float crosses. Normal tempo, width and d-line with Time wasting set to rarely. Passing mixed, no Counter-attacking and Playing offside trap. Ive also modified some of the player instructions. Won every title possible during first season apart from Community Shield and Eden Hazard, Juan Mata and Fernando Torres being my stand-out performers;

Eden Hazard 61 games, 33 goals and 29 assists.
Juan Mata 47 games, 20 goals and 16 assists.
Fernando Torres 57 games, 40 goals and 13 assists.

Current season going well aswell, Torres been hammering 20 goals and 1 assist in 19 games...

So theres how Im playing in a nutshell so see whether U can pick sum ideas up if you still need it.

Im on my 2nd season with Chelsea and Ive been playing with a 4-2-3-1, Balanced, Attacking with short passing, more expressive creative freedom, press more, zonal marking and Float crosses. Normal tempo, width and d-line with Time wasting set to rarely. Passing mixed, no Counter-attacking and Playing offside trap. Ive also modified some of the player instructions. Won every title possible during first season apart from Community Shield and Eden Hazard, Juan Mata and Fernando Torres being my stand-out performers;

Eden Hazard 61 games, 33 goals and 29 assists.
Juan Mata 47 games, 20 goals and 16 assists.
Fernando Torres 57 games, 40 goals and 13 assists.

Current season going well aswell, Torres been hammering 20 goals and 1 assist in 19 games...

So theres how Im playing in a nutshell so see whether U can pick sum ideas up if you still need it.

What have you done for player instructions?

What have you done for player instructions?

Ive tuned down long shots to rarely for everyone, then tweaked mentalities and creative freedoms for some of the players, made my wingers to cut inside and AMC & 2 MC's to move into channels. Also made my attacking players all to play through balls often and then adjusted passing for few players. Also made my striker to be Target man and Run into ball. Thats it in a nutshell..

Ive tuned down long shots to rarely for everyone, then tweaked mentalities and creative freedoms for some of the players, made my wingers to cut inside and AMC & 2 MC's to move into channels. Also made my attacking players all to play through balls often and then adjusted passing for few players. Also made my striker to be Target man and Run into ball. Thats it in a nutshell..

Whats your defence positions like? I seem to concede a few goals, not sure if this is because of player instruction or because of lack in midfield defence.

Well my so called defensive department contains:

FB, Attack - CD, Defend - CD, Defend - FB, Attack

Then my two midfield roles are BWM, Defend - DLP, Defend.

I want to control the possession while playing with fast tempo, the game never stops as the ball moves around pretty quickly. Lampard managed to rack up 100 passes in one game just for side note, my AMC role is marked as Playmaker and he gets usually 50 - 85 passes per game with a few key passes in the mix.

And just for a side note, just had a game against Southampton and John Terry scored a hattrick and only one of those goals was from a corner kick. Azpilicueta surely can throw the ball far....