City Ground, Oh mist rolling in from the Trent.

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
MADNESS IN NOTTINGHAM.

Today a shock announcement from the City Ground in Nottingham reveals that Billy Davies will be stepping down as manager and Unknown Alan Kemp, A Sunday league footballer from Glasgow, Scotland will be taking the job. Fans surely will not be happy about this decision however Billy Davies gave an interview for the Nottingham Forest News explaining the decision and his feelings on new manager.

newspaper.jpg

Manager Alan Kemp states in press conference that he his happy to be apart of the Nottingham setup and that they will actually play stylish football for the fans. Kemp announced he will be jumping into the transfer window straight away to bring in a couple of players to add a little fight into the squad.

With only £896k to spend Kemp will have to find a few bargains or bring in a few loan signings from some Premiership clubs to help gain promotion.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Nottingham Forest First Team​

Goalkeepers: Lee Camp, Paul Smith, Karl Darlow.

Defenders: Luke Chambers, Chris Gunter, Joel Lynch, Kelvin Wilson, Wes Morgan.

Midfielders: Chris Basham(Loan), Paul McKenna, Guy Moussi, Paul Anderson, Gareth McCleary, Pat Mccourt (Loan), Victor Moses (Loan), David McGoldrick, Chris Cohen, Ramoslaw Majewski (Loan), Lewis McGugan, Daniel Pacheco (Loan).

Strikers: Dele Adebola, Dexter Blackstock, Rob Earnshaw, Marlon Harewood (Loan), Joe Garner, Nathan Tyson.

Assistant Manager: David Kelly.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Nottingham Transfer News.​

Harewood returns to Nottingham on a 6 month loan deal from Villa. Harewood said it was
a dream come true for him to return to one of his favoured clubs.

Other Nottingham News

Man Uniteds Kiko Macheda & Celtics Zheng Zhi Reject loan move to Nottingham Forest.

Daniel Pacheco of Liverpool & Chris Basham of Bolton seal season long loan deals
to Forest.

Celtics Paddy McCourt Seals loan deal to forest.

Wigans Victor Moses joins Forest on loan for 6 Month.

Last edited:
Thanks udbhav45.(H)

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Pre Season.

Berwick 0-4 Forest (Garner (2), Mccleary, Cohen.)

Garner comes off bench after poor 1st half to start off the scoring.

Arbroath 0-0 Forest

Shocking performance from Nottingham in a game we expected to win easily.

Altrincham 0-8 Forest (Pacheco(3),Blackstock(2),Majewski,Mccourt,McGoldrick.)

Much better performance with Pacheco's first game grabbing a Hat-Trick.

Forest 2-2 Porto (McCleary Majewski,Hulk(2).)

Outstanding performance against Portuguese Giants Porto.

Forest 3-0 GH Academy (Earnshaw(2), McGoldrick.

Pleased to see Earnshaw finally score to fight for his place at start of season.

Forest 2-2 Chelsea (Harewood,Garner,Essien, Lampard.)

Another great result against a big team.

Burton 1-5 Forest (Phillips,Garner(2),Mckenna(Pen),Parks (OG),Tyson.)

Good win Again from Forest.

Overall: P:7 W:4 D:3 L:0

Great pre season with no defeats. Drawing 3 Times including games against Chelsea And
Fc Porto. and during the friendlys we only conceded 5 goals and 4 of them were against Chelsea and Fc Porto. Hopefully we can start of the season as well as we have played in the friendlys.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

This is only for the first game as its my Managerial career, at the start of every month I will do a diary type thing of my life as manager. Along with the updates. First game will come up soon, any feedback and tips would be appreciated.

A Start in August.

With the first Match coming up we will be travelling to the Madjeski Stadium 3 Days earlier so my players can have extra time to spend together to get on well with each other and get to know each other. Reading is the first game of my Mangerial career. Everytime I close my eyes all I can hear is a roar, The roar is coming from the Madjeski stadium when I walk out of that tunnel for the first time as Nottingham Forest manager. But !? What if it all goes wrong ? what if i fail, if they hate me and I can’t get another job. What am I doing ? I don’t know anything about day to day management how will I cope ?

The day is finally here my first game in charge against Reading. As we travelled to the stadium on the bus the nerves started creeping in, I put in the headphones and began listening to my music. A little bit of coldplay to calm me down. As I stepped of the bus the Nottingham faithful stood outside applauding the team and ME!

I Stepped of the bus walking past the fans whilst shaking outstretched hands and signing some autographs for the kids who have brought their strips and programmes for me to sign. I Couldn’t actually beleive this was happening to me signing autographs and about to manage my first match in charge of Nottingham but here goes I turned around before entering the stadium gave a wave to the fans. Before i finally left them behind I felt I had a responsibility to get the fans in the mood for the game so I began to sing, “And its Nottingham Forest, Nottingham Forest FC, We’re by far the greatest team, The world has seen...” I then turned smiling and walked into the stadium.

I Shook Brian McDermotts hand and wished him all the best in the game. I also met Zurab Khizanishvili, On loan from Blackburn. Showing the Amatuer side of me I walked up to him and told him that I was a fan of his when he played for Rangers, My Team, Before finally entering the dressing room to give the boys a hopefully inspiring and match winning team talk.

Injury List
Rob Earnshaw - Damaged Elbow, Will miss first game
Victor Moses - Gashed Leg, Out 2-3 Weeks.
Gareth McCleary - Pulled Hamstring, Out 2-3 weeks.
Daniel Pacheco - Back Strain, Out 12 days-3 Weeks.

Thanks, Im currently using " Home " 3-2-3-2. If things go wrong then i'll try use Mr Hough.
trying to post screenshots up of the game but everytime i click screentshot and put in paint it shows my desktop rather than the FM game don't know whats wrong !

not sure mate i just normaley use paint as my f9 dont work best advice ask one the mods see if they can help

This is interesting mate good luck 8-|

not sure mate i just normaley use paint as my f9 dont work best advice ask one the mods see if they can help

yeah im not sure if its my laptop though, I'll turn off and hopefully will be sorted.

Thanks Lewis.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

thematch.jpg

Here it is the match I've been waiting for, feels like i've been waiting years but its finally here, hopefully I leave here with a smile on my face, It will be a tough match, Thats the thoughts going through my head as I take the longest walk ever to the tunnel. I begin to walk ahead in front of my team I have my suit on and i hate suits I'd prefer my team tracksuit however first game in charge be professional only after this match the suit will go into my cupboard and come out only for cup games. My captain Paul McKenna stands behind me as I take a deep breath and lead the team out onto the park. Looking around as my players run out onto the park I wave at the Nottingham fans in their small section of the stadium, Then I begin my walk along to the dugout, Looking at the away support along my way I hear the chants of " Who are ya ? " I laugh and think to myself hopefully they won't be asking that after today. I Take my seat in the dugout ready for the match. I don't planning on sitting down much but I suppose I will for now.

My team: Lee Camp, Chris Basham (Debut), Kelvin Wilson, Wes Morgan, Guy Moussi, Paul McKenna (c), David McGoldrick, Pat McCourt (Debut), Radoslaw Majewski(Debut), Marlon Harewood (Debut) Joe Garner (Impressive over pre-season.)

First Half.

Sitting at kick off watching the game Brian Howard picked up a yellow card in the first minute. I think to myself this is a good thing as he now has to tread carefully and we can hopefully take advantage of this. And then a minute later I’m jumping about my dugout, GOAL! Marlon Harewood scores 3 Minutes into his Debut match. I manage to compose myself and give Marlon the thumbs up and encourage the team to continue as theres a long long way to go.11 minutes gone and GOAL! again Harewood put in another one after a free-kick from Mccourt caused a scramble in the Reading box the ball dropped to Harewood to fire in his second of the match, Dream start for him and me. This time I stay standing in my dugout watching the game not even wanting to blink. Still standing as the half time whistle is about to blow I haven’t went back to my dugout infact I haven’t even looked back. Since Marlon’s second Reading have came into the game forcing a few saves from Lee Camp. Mccourt made a great run down the right wing crossing in a ball to Harewood who was denied a Hat-trick before Half-time. Throw in to us just before the whistle, thrown to Moussi who finds McGoldrick GOAL!,, I Leap up delighted however my celebration was cut short as the **** linesman puts his flag up, David was just offside when Guy slid the ball through to him. The half-time whistle goes and I walk down the tunnel smiling as I walk in the dressing room I am now thinking what do I say ? I need to keep the inspired for the second half. I know its not over yet but do they ?

Good half so far keep it up mate

The Dressing Room.

Standing there trying not to smile too much as I don't want the players to get complacent, I tell them boys I cannot lie to you I'm delighted with that First Half. However there still is 45 Minutes left to play, And our fans are still out there to watch us,
thats why we are here without them we have no jobs. Lets get out there and finish off the job and grab the 3 Points.

The boys started slowly leaving as I pulled my captain Paul and Marlon to the side and told them both, I trust you can hold this team together as captain Paul lead us to the win. I advised Marlon I was thinking of subbing him soon enough and I have complete
faith in him to work 110% again, Just battle away and go for that Hat-trick if you can.

The Second Half.​

I walked out with my captain Paul, We were the last out walking out we were sharing a joke, and having a little laugh then off he went onto the park as I took my place in the dugout, This time as I walked listening carefully for the shouts, I heard nothing from the Reading supporters, I grinned.

The game began and Reading came out strong as a corner came in which was cleared by Majewski only as far as Long who struck a wonderful shot which fortunately hit the bar, the ball was cleared and sent Garner through on the counter attack 1 on 1. Hit straight at the keeper, I WENT CRAZY. HOW COULD HE MISS THAT? Garner looked dissapointed hopefully this doesn't dent his confidence as he has been playing well so far. McCourt was unlucky a few minutes later forcing a good save, He has impressed me so far, I may try make his signing permanent if he wants. 52nd Minute Kebe really should have pulled one back for Reading, A header straight into Lee's arms keeps it 2-0, Defence needs to tighten up a bit more.

I have told Nathan tyson to go warm up, he has barely played pre-season however he has his chance now, he will replace Marlon who has been booked, Good performance from him, Couldn't have asked for much more from the big man. Now he can relax and enjoy
the rest of the game. Joel lynch is also warming up, will bring him on soon to give the defence some fresh legs.

More and more chances for Reading, one just by the post that time, It's only a matter of time before the pull one back unless we can kill the tie with one more goal. GOAL! Joe Garner what a pass he gave to David McGoldrick this time his goal counts 3-0
I say to myself game over! NOW i can relax. However i'm still standing but with a massive smile on my face, I can't control it. On comes Joel Lynch now for Basham.

I look round at 75 minutes on the scoreboard to see some of the fans leaving, I felt like screaming WHO ARE YA !? right back at them, Don't think that would go down well with the chairman or the F.A so I just laughed and imagined me screaming it at them.
GOAL! 77 minutes gone and Joe Garner grabs his goal. GREAT! 4-0, I eventually walk back to my Dugout smiling, David Kelly my
assistant shook my hand and said "Get in there." We have came the Madjeski and dominated, What a result for us. I put on Cohen, usually would be a first team starter for me however Majewski has played outstanding in Attacking Midfield pre-season I can't
keep him off. Cohen Replaces Majewski for the last 10 Minutes of the game, I told him to enjoy it.

THE FINAL WHISTLE!​
I had got my first win away from home to Reading who were Favourites I might add. 4-0 Away from home what a start to my career, I'll never forget this day. I told the boys in the dressing room I was very please with the result, and told
Majewski,Garner,Harewood & McGoldrick that I was delighted with their roles. Of course individualy I spoke to them about their performances. I don't want to be in the limelight so I won't be attending press conferences, I will give interviews after the games, However David Kelly will go to the conferences for me. That will help him deal with certain things if he wants to become a manager in the future, Hopefully that won't be for some long and successful years serving as my assistant as I have got on really well with him, Long may it continue.

Speaking after the game I told the press I was delighted with the teams performance, I spoke about the "WHO ARE YA CHANTS" and said They now know who I am. But during the interview I brought everything and everyone back down to earth. This is only one
game there are still 47 league games to go, we shall take everything 1 game at a time and hopefully everything goes our way like today did. Walking out of the stadium after sharing a beer with Brian McDermott, We got on the bus which was very chilled, had a
good atmosphere on the journey back to Nottingham to prepare for our next matches. Back to training tomorrow at 14:00, only for an hour though the team deserves a short rest, and back to normal on Monday.

Other News: Derby Lost 0-1 at Home to Peterborough, Great day all round. I will keep track of my rivals scores.

Thanks guys :D won't get an update for a few hours, have football training to go to. Will update when i'm back and played few more matches though.

aha Nice story dude i will follow :D wont beat the blackpool though :D

After an Outstanding first match heres hoping we continue our good performance for the rest of the month and what could be better? My first match at the City Ground. My home support backing us, I can't wait, the nerves have left me for excitement.

Pre-Match​

I decided to name an unchanged squad in this match although im expected to win regardless. Only change I have made is putting Rob Earnshaw on the bench and maybe give him a run out for some match fitness after his injury. I expect a win here today and hopefully my boys give me that win.

(Main(46),Wilson-OG(57),Darlington 2-6 Forest (Garner(21seconds)(16)(35),Mccourt(22)(50),Moussi(54)

Half time thoughts:​

4-0 At half time, All over them. we could have more goals. Garner? Amazing, This lad is becoming one of my favourites already, he works hard in training and proves it on the park. I told him I had faith in him before this match and that faith has been shown as he grabbed a hat-trick in 35mins, I've decided to replace him and give Rob 45 minutes to run out.I'm Glad Mccourt got his first goal for the club also McGoldrick again has a goal disallowed! Miles offside though I didn't celebrate this time. Still got this **** suit on next game my tracksuit and my new Nottingham top with Kemp on the back.

Post Match.​

Dissapointed at conceding 2 goals although we scored one of them. Good performance again as the match ended 6-2, Earnshaw had a goal disallowed, I felt wrong decision but awell it happens. Mccourt grabbed another, and MOUSSI, OH WOW what a strike from him, as we expect when Moussi scores it's a screamer. Garner - MOTM of course.

Other news: Derby 2-0 Accrington - Derby scraped through that round with Accrington taking them to extra time.

Second Round Draw: Nottingham Forest Vs Reading, Reading will want revenge this will be a tough one. however at least I avoided the Prem teams just now. Want to play one eventually though.
Derby drew an away tie against Portsmouth. Come On the Pompey!!

Nottingham Forest (Tyson(59)) 1-1 West Brom (Thomas(17))
Good performance from my team today despite only drawing, Only thing that really dissapointed me was not scoring more.
We had an number of shots especially Harewood who couldn't find the net, Wes Morgan also missed a penalty in the 5th minute of the game! The main thing that annoyed me was the dirty tactics of West Brom, and poor refereeing. 8mins into the game I was forced intro a substitution as Chris Basham was Injured. and with Garner taken a knock was slightly injured around the same time. 10 mins into the game 1 sub and a slightly injured player ? 4 Yellow cards given 3 of them were to my players. WTH? Pleased Tyson came of the bench at half time to grab an equaliser.

Other News: Basham out for 3-4 Weeks. Garner Out for 13days.
Moses & Pacheco return to full training.
Derby lose again! 2-0 Away to Scunny, That Gary Hooper is a player, When
we play them i'll be watching him closely.

Nottingham Forest (McCleary(47)(53) 2-0 Watford

Good performance from the team, however was very dissapointed with harewood having a numerous amount of chances and failing to score once again. Brought on Earnshaw at half time to replace Marlon after telling him how I felt. A Good win and Two goals for McCleary on his first game this season, another player who performed well in pre season. Comfortable win once again and a good solid defensive performance.

Other News: Once again Derby lost, this time to Blackpool. I play Derby in a few weeks
I must hammer them.

QPR (Quashie sent off(61))(Matt Hill(91)) 1-2 Nottingham Forest (Majewski(26)),(Mckenna-Pen(30).

Another win for the us had some more good chances to finish this game and we never. Dissapointed to concede late on especially after Quashie was sent off for the last 29mins I thought we would have cruised through and hope we would get 1 or 2 more goals.
Captain Paul Mckenna played a great game and proved why he should be captain earning a man of the match. When I got into the dressing room I pulled out my Iphone to check the other scores, I noticed Newcastle won again, And sit top of the table with us just behind them. Then I saw it! Derby won a game. 4-1 against Plymouth. We must stop their run when we play them next in the league after our Cup game.

Nottingham Forest (Tyson(41),Earnshaw(53),Mccourt(88) 3-2 Reading (Bertrand(70),Church(76). - Carling Cup Second Round.

Reading had me worried that time, as I expected a tougher match. Dissapointed to lose 2 goals after going up 2-0 my team must learn to stay focused when winning by 2 goals. However had 2 goals disallowed in first half, I feel at least one of them should have counted. we got the win that matters though and are through to the next round.

• Other news: Joe garner expected back in next few weeks.
  • Derby go into the match against Forest with a win over Portsmouth in the cup beating them 1-2 at Fratton Park. Gutted with that result I real thought they were out.
  • Plymouth surprised many people with a win over Wigan in the cup also.

Coming Soon: Derby Match. - Full Report.
Month of August report.

Will try get these done after the Europa Final, Come On You Fulham!

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

forestvsderby.jpg

The Rivalry.​

Lying in my bed the night before the big game, I knew this was the biggest game of my managerial career so far. Home to Derby, If i lose this game the fans will not be happy and nothing else will matter to them! It's a must win, both of us are on form now, although my team are doing and are better than them. I decided to look into the stats of the matches against Derby, and more into the rivalry so i know exactly how the fans feel. As I searched on google I found a few things out such as... zZzZzZz.

The alarm goes of at 8:30am, I must have dozed off.. The laptop is on the floor it must have fell. I make my way to the stadium for 9:30am and go in have a bite to eat while thinking about todays game and what I expect. The chairman took a seat beside me and explained to me that this game is a must win. All my hard work will be looked over on if I lose today I know that i explained to my gaffer. I had a good feeling about today and as time dragged on the match Eventually came. The dressing room was silent, I sat looking around at the players everyone knew where they were playing and what was expected of them today. The bell rings the referee is ready to get this show on the road, I walk out and shake Cloughys hand, I take my seat in the dugout before the teams even come out, I walk straight to my seat not even looking at the fans, because today means so much to us all.

Nottingham team to start: Lee Camp, Wes Morgan, Kelvin wilson, Joel Lynch, Guy Moussi, Paul Mckenna, David McGoldrick, Gareth McCleary,Radoslaw Majewski, Rob Earnshaw, Marlon Harewood.
Subs: Paul Smith, Luke Chambers, Chris Gunter, Chris Cohen, Pat McCourt, Nathan Tyson,Joe Garner.

First Half.​

10 Minutes into the game, its been all derby so far apart from one good chance we just missed there,Earnshaw was unlucky. I decided to give Harewood a start because this is his team and he must know what this match means, I have given him a chance over Nathan to bag a few goals. The games dragged out until the 25th minute when the ball was knocked wide from Harewood to Earnshaw, Rob took it down the wing and swung a great ball into McCleary. GOAL! Header by Gareth and it hits the net 1-0 to Forest the City Ground goes wild. What a cross from Rob to set up that up. Nothing much else happened in that first half a few chances either side but nothing came to anything. quite a boring match. I told my assistant to give the half time team talk as I sat in my dugout thinking what to do. 1-0 at half time in a boring match!

Second Half.​
One change made before half time, Majewski who barely got involved in the game came of and on came Chris Cohen to replace him, I beleive he can add something to this game today. I've decided Joe Garner will do an extensive warm up also as he will go on soon enough. Once again nothing much has happened now in the 60th minute harewood has taken a slight knock so the decision is easy and I bring on Joe. Fresh back from injury. can he continue his goal scoring form Garner was involved straight away just heading over the bar. 81 minutes gone in the game and Cohen breaks through. PENALTY!! I ran to the edge of my dugout screaming, it has been given, A Huge roar from the Forest fans and Jump in the air come on. Rob Earnshaw steps up to take it, In all honesty I would have preferred Garner on this but awell. GOAL! Earnshaw cooly places the ball into the left corner leaving the keeper no chance. 2-0 get in there, Huge pressure lifted from me now. 88 minutes gone now, Cohen to Earnshaw to Garner. GOAL! he gets another goal just back from injury. 3-0. WHAT A RESULT! I Leave the stadium and drive home early that night Delighted with what I saw, I let my assistant take the press conference and interviews for me. Motm went to Rob Earnshaw.

Other News: West Ham will travel to the City Ground in the 3rd Round of the Carling Cup.
Will do my monthly review tomorrow.

Superior in September ?

This month could be a potentially tricky month regards to fixtures. We also play West Ham this month. Good news to begin with is Joe Garner will be able to start and also Chris Basham. Marlon Harewood is injured though unfortunately. Only for a week or so though. To suceed this month we need to avoid these kind of injurys.

Sheffield Wednesday - Esajas(56) 1-0 Nottingham Forest

First defeat of the season, Second poor match in a row although we beat derby 3-0 the match wasn't great. this game was poor again Sheffield deserved the win. Only benefit from this match was Lee Camp saved a Pen. Hopefully we can bounce straight back in our next match, Maybe we got to cocky ? We can't afford to get complacent here.

Other news: Ched Evans destroyed Derby. 4-2 to Sheff Utd, Evans scored all 4. Another classic welshman.

Ipswich 0-3 Nottingham Forest.Earnshaw(42pen)(49),Tyson(44)

Delighted with this win, Better match performance. Had my first arguement on the touchline today, I Called Roy Keane A ******* ****** and a disgrace! Refused to shake his hand after the game! Maybe over reacted and I will get into trouble from the FA, But seriously ? 3 Players injured in half an hour. What can anyone expect. Full time whistle went I went onto the park to celebrate. Applauded the away support and shaking all my players hands. Openly criticised Roy to the papers also, That won't go down well.

Other News: Moussi expected to be out for 4 Weeks.
Moses expected to be out for 3 Weeks.
Garner expected to be out for 5-6 Weeks.
Derby Drew with Barnsley 1-1. Hope they go down HA!

Nottingham Forest - Earnshaw(53),Tyson(58),McCleary(91) 3-1 Adam(43) Blackpool

Great second half performance after going 1 behind, Delighted with the come back from the boys. Puts me in a good mood heading to the next match against West Ham. Took a minute out of my time to think out my busy schedule to think of my mate Scott. he likes blackpool haha i'll slag him later.

Other News: Palace 1-0 Derby. haha yes another loss they are so going down. Delighted.

Nottingham Forest - Anderson(26) 1-1 West Ham - McCarthy(77) *West Ham Win On Pens*

Devastated for the boys in this match, Done excellent against the hammers, felt we could have won it on a few occasions. However the luck was with the today, well done to them i'm proud of my boys, now we have to go back to our league and take our frustration out on our next opponents.

Other News: Derby also went out glad they never got further than us, plus they lost 1-0.

Plymouth Argyle - Fallon(53)Judge(71pen)Mackie(86) 3-1 Nottingham Forest - Majewski(31pen)

Terrible performance in the second half. went in 1-0 at half time and the conceded 3! not acceptable, thats our second defeat this month. Turning out to be a poor month for us, we need to win the rest of our last game of the month for me to be slightly pleased.

Other News: Derby won 4-2, they actually won. Awell.

Nottingham Forest - McCleary(32)Harewood(91) 2-0 Scunthorpe.

Good solid performance against scunny today, we stopped Gary Hooper scoring anyway, was pleased at that. We needed that win today so glad we got it. And Harewood scored again. Slight injury for a defender though, we are struggling in that position i must strengthen it in January. my players are quite soft they must get harder as they are always getting injured.

A Review of September.

Well this month could have been a better month in my eyes, losing stupid games and silly goals. Few injurys didn't help either, I Need a new training schedule to try sort this out. We won 3 games in the league and lost 2. Also we lost on penaltys to West Ham, a game we could have one however I was pleased with the lads for this game. We still sit second in the league, Now 5 points behind Newcastle - looks like they are going to start running away with the league now winning 9 out of 10 matches. We play them next month. Had my bust up with Keano. Don't think i'll be making up with him anytime soon, Although I was warned by the F.a. Didn't get any awards this month neither did any of my players.

Transfer: Kemp Announces Experienced 30 Year Old Richard Hughes has signed a contract and will join in January.

hughes.jpg

Club Player of The Month: Gareth McCleary, Scored a couple of goals this month and put in great some performances.

Septemberfixtures.jpg

SeptemberPotm.jpg

Septembertable.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:08 PM ----------

Octobers an Omen.

Peterborough - Morgan(15) 1-2 Nottingham Forest - Majewksi(37)McCourt(70)

Good performance from my team today, especially with a few defenders missing, had to start with young 19 year old Sean McCashin, I thought he had a solid game today and will keep in in the first team maybe play a few more games before the end of the season. Not too many though. Dissapointed no strikers scored however coming back from 1-0 down in Peterborough. Chris Cohen picked up motm today.

Other News: Derby drew 0-0 with Sheff Wed. - They are now out of the relegation place at the moment.
Sean O'Driscoll is new Derby Manager. And Clough has just been appointed Watford job.

Nottingham Forest - Earnshaw (14)Tyson(84) 2-2 Newcastle United - Pancrate(30),Routledge(55)- Sent off (68),Ameobi misses pen(92)

Good performance against League leaders today, I think this proves we are in with a chance to gain promotion this season, Tyson came off the bench to grab a goal, And a good performance keeps me in the chase with a chance to win the league.

Other News: Leicester 1-2 Derby. Another win for Derby under new manager, Things changing for them ?

Nottingham Forest - Earnshaw(13)(48)(63),Tyson(36),Anderson(50) 5-1 Barnsley - Doherty (27)

Outstanding performance, from the team in this match putting five past Barnsley this is the confidence booster we needed. Now hopefully we can get a good run going now and fight to get that top spot before the end of the month.

Other News: Derby lost 1-0 to boro today makes things even better.

Crystal Palace - John(7pen)(33) 2-2 Nottingham Forest - Tyson(28),Moses(51)

Earned a draw here and i'm not too dissapointed Palace now have level points and this is where there season really begins I wish them the best of luck, my main positive in this game was that Joe Garner got a run out again hes been unlucky with injurys this season and also Victor grabbed his first goal for us and is slowly getting closer to earning his first start with the club.

Other News: QPR lost to Derby 2-1. Theyre slowly pushing away from that relegation zone and playing better.

Review of October.​

Sitting down to discuss this months performance I had my captain and the chairman with me to speak about whats been going on from the players point of view and my own. Personally I was delighted and managing to avoid defeat this month after a poor run last month. Positives from the month was Garner returned and Moses managed to grab his first goal for the club. We also got a draw from Newcastle which was great although we
could have won it. Should have really beaten Palace though and some negatives are we are beginning to concede more goals, And we didn't go one game without conceding a goal. Something that needs worked on. Paul Mckenna my captain also picked up an injury and will be out for 3-4 weeks. The players were in a more confident mood this month after a sloppy September and we look forward to the games in November.

Club Player of the month has to go to Nathan Tyson, He notched up 3 goals in the 4 games and one of them was to equalise against Newcastle so well done Nathan.

I came in third in the manager of the month awards this time with Dave Jones of Cardiff(my next opponents) coming first.

Paul Anderson came third in the young player of the month. Im surprised none of my players have won any of these yet, Soon enough though Soon Enough...

Novemberfixture.jpg

NovemberLeague.jpg

NovemberPotm.jpg

thanks got more saved due to forum being down :p Will update some more later,

Novembers Nuisance.​

Cardiff - Mcphail(10) 1-1 Nottingham Forest - Earnshaw(21pen)Basham(Sentoff,68)

Was kind of pleased with this draw after all going to Cardiff is a tough match for anyone, Once again though we're conceding goals! Basham let us down with a sending off in the
68th minute and I'm please the boys managed to hold on to the draw and get a point. However thats 2 points lost rather than 1 point gained.

Other News: Derby drew 0-0 with Ipswich.

Nottingham Forest 0-0 Bristol City

Boring draw, Only benefit ? We didn't concede a goal. Really dissapointed to get our third draw in a row. We just couldn't put the god **** ball in the back of the net. Especially at home we should be scoring 2-3 goals a game without conceding. This is the first time I have been really dissapointed with my team and I am certainly going to let them know it at training. A thing that annoys me more is the last 2 games Newcastle have lost 1 and drew 1. we could have been ahead of them in the league and we slipped up to, I suppose it is a benefit also.

Other News: Derby 2-0 Coventry. Derby now in 17th.

Middlesborough 0-3 Nottingham Forest - Tyson(38)(54),Lynch(48).

Solid away performance here eventually grabbing a win. Expected a tougher game than this but we won it easy, And we managed to avoid conceding again, Proud of the team for this performance and it will be a nice relaxed bus on the way home to Nottingham.

Other News: Swansea 1-1 Derby.

Nottingham Forest - Tyson(20)(39)(47),Anderson(28),Mccourt(45) 5-2 Doncaster - Hefferman(18)(80)

Outstanding again scoring 5 goals, pity we let in two but not to take any credit away from the lads today. Nathan scored a well deserved Hat-trick, Mccourt who has been poor in recent weeks scored, and alot of my players played outstanding and i', delighted with our result today. Come on you Forest!

Other News: McCourt out for 3 weeks.
Derby 0-0 Reading.

Fa Cup 3rd Round - Forest Vs Scunthorpe.

The November Ending.​

With a slow start to the month we managed to gain two great victories to finish the month scoring 8 goals in those two matches, And Tyson grabbed 5 of them, Thats why he deserves Club player of the month. A few other players could have got this including some defenders however you can't look past Nathan this time. Now we go into December as league leaders, 2 points clear of Sheff Utd and 3 Clear of Newcastle. I was second again in manager of the month behind West Broms di matteo whos team only played 3 matches this month and they won two of them.

Novemberfixture-1.jpg

NovemberLeague-1.jpg

NovemberPotm-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

If anyone would like to give some feedback it would be appreciated, maybe some hints or tips or any screenshots wanted just ask and i can get for you :)

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

Will do another update shortly ;)

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Decembers Dynamite.

Nottingham Forest - Earnshaw(11)(79),Tyson(13) 3-1 Leicester - Hobbs(49)

Good performance again to stay top of the table. Rob & Nathan both linked really well today and I was impressed by them,

Other News: Derby 1-1 West Brom.

Sheff Utd - Henderson(89) 1-2 Nottingham Forest - Moses(69),Harewood(71)

Unfortunate to lose a late goal to Sheffield today, An impressive away win against an in-form Sheffield side, Please with the win, Was annoyed at my captain today who took the penalty off Earnshaw. And my gut feeling was correct, He missed it. Over the bar I knew he shouldn't have taken it. He then came off at half time.

Other News: Derby beat Preston 2-1.

Swansea - Monk(44),Gower(49) 2-0 Nottingham Forest

Poor result here in Wales, Only picked up 1 point from 2 visits to Wales. Not my lucky place to be. Captain Paul McKenna missed another Penalty!! making sure he doesn't take another one. He also went off injured in the game. We must win our next match to get back on track.

Other News: Watford beat Derby 2-1.

Nottingham Forest - Parkin,OG(16),Tyson(52) 2-1 Preston - Collins(62)

Good result after losing to Swansea last week. Dissapointed we couldn't keep the clean sheet at home but 3 points is 3 points so I am still pleased with the performance. Nathan tyson scoring again can't ask from much more from him. The team got a good bonus now as we are near to christmas, we still trained however it will only be light and on the 24th the team will be off, and only come for an hour at 14:00 on christmas day for a light session ahead of our game on boxing day. Merry Christmas to all. I asked santa for a
championship title or promotion at the end of the season of course, hope the fat man brings me it.

Other News:
Derby won 2-1 **** it.
Crystal Palace only 6 points clear of relegation, I hope they stay up after their 10 point deduction.
Mark Hateley became Charlton Manager.

Watford 0-0 Nottingham Forest

Draw here today was dissapointing, A game which I feel we should have won and we didn't take our chances. Other strikers need to start scoring now rather than Tyson & Earnshaw scoring them all. It's not good enough if we want to win the league. Was impressed with Lee Camp today who doesn't get enough praise to be
honest because we concede alot.

Other News:
Derby 4-0 Blackpool. Did not see this coming, however Blackpool are struggling this season in
the league and could go down!

Nottingham Forest - Majewski(5),Tyson(51pen) 2-0 Coventry

Good victory at home and another clean sheet, pleased with this game with Tyson scoring Again. Top of the league on goal difference before the new year, somewhere we never thought we would be so i'm proud of the team for their efforts this year. Hopefully we continue our success into 2010.

Other News:
Newcastle 3-0 Derby, could have done with derby winning this one haha. never happened though.

DecemberFixtures.jpg

DecemberLeague.jpg

DecemberPotm.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:39 PM ----------

Not doing anymore posts on the story ;) no one seems to be following and it just looks stupid post after post by me. thasnks to everyone who did post :)