Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Suppose

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

jordyoffy

Reaction score
A while ago syzmm was going to do a league with teams merged into areas such as manchester and mersyside but he never did it and it doesnt look like it's going to happen. Basically im just wondering if people would use it if I made it.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:34 PM ----------

Hello? Someone reply!

Last edited:
If you got permission from him.He was the first to come up with it,not you.

Plus,don't bump your threads mate,it's annoying.

I've tried pming him but theres no answer. Plus,don't complian mate, it's annoying

i'll make one in a few weeks if by popular demand people need them

I've tried pming him but theres no answer. Plus,don't complian mate, it's annoying

How is it complaining? Your begging people to answer.

If he doesn't PM,then give credit to him should you make one.

I'd rather someone pump their own thread to find answer rather than create another thread as some people do.

On topic - I'd be interested

How is it complaining? Your begging people to answer.

If he doesn't PM,then give credit to him should you make one.

Don't fill the thread with an argument. I just want to know whether or not people want me to make the database

Don't fill the thread with an argument. I just want to know whether or not people want me to make the database

¬_¬

I'm not,I'm just saying that saying "Please reply,please reply!!!!" is slightly annoying - my opinion.

Would be a great idea, Johnny Heitinga and Carragher the 2 CBs!? Every striker will dread playing against them!

If you got permission from him.He was the first to come up with it,not you.

Plus,don't bump your threads mate,it's annoying.

I hardly think he copyrighted the idea for a FM database, lulz.
On a sidenote, do it, but please do it on a larger scale too at least top 2 tiers of the 5 big leagues.

I hardly think he copyrighted the idea for a FM database, lulz.
On a sidenote, do it, but please do it on a larger scale too at least top 2 tiers of the 5 big leagues.

Im probably going to do a british one and a europe one so that cover what you said

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

I've decided to do a one teir British one that should be done today or tommorrow and from requests give it more teirs or expand into european,south american versions of this etc. in the future. As I said the british one should be done soon though

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Important

Can somebody do a logo pack for this.Would be much appreciated

well north london and manchester will dominate all then haha

Back